Trusted Contributor

ITEMS ORDERED ON 8/20/21 STILL IN PROCESS

It's almost as if they are stuck in a black hole.  I called, but the customer service reps don't really know what's going on.  She was nice and said she would send a message to them.  One item by Cameron Bure was supposed to arrive 8/28/21.  It just stays in process.

The other item (the New Balance sneakers TSV) was supposed to be here on 8/31 - tomorrow.  It's still in process.  

The other day, the charge on one of them was on my bank account statement online as pending.  It has disappeared which means there is no longer a pending amount so it doesn't look like they will be shipped anytime soon. 

From now on I will only use credit cards which I can put a stop on.  QVC may drop me, but this is ridiculous.  Other people got their NB shoes.  Either they are selling more than they have, or they don't have enough people working in the shipping department. 

My B&M store which begins with an M has been getting more and more online merchandise in (also in the stores) and they process and ship immediately.  Sometimes I get items 2-3 days after the order.  I don't expect that fast from QVC but I do expect the items to be shipped within a week.  Plus their tops aren't all tunic length!

I love a lot of QVC's clothing, but this is really starting to discourage my purchasing.  It's so random, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: ITEMS ORDERED ON 8/20/21 STILL IN PROCESS

@misschristy   Your situation is not unusual.  Last week I got three clothing items that I ordered 7/29, so you're not alone.  QVC is very secretive about its operations so nobody, even employees, knows what's going on or what the problem is. 

The "charge" you saw was undoubtedly a pre-authorization and not an actual charge. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

All my Marla Wynne merchandise is still sitting on a ship at a California dock.  That seems to be a probem everywhere.  Marla sent a message to all who purchased her product telling us the problem.  I am not a very patient person but I'm trying to be now.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally don’t get it.  I know the warehouse, location, weather can affect all shipments differently. Some days items sit for days or a week, (honestly, I have not had any orders sit more than 10 days)  but then yesterday, ordered an item and it shipped already.  I thought, we will wait weeks for the free shipping items to ship because of the extra volume.  Go figure.  Nothing I order is THAT important if I get it in two weeks or two days, so I try to be patient.

but  understand the frustration.

Trusted Contributor

It was listed on my bank account but it’s gone now which means there is some delay. The size and color I ordered is gone. If I could cancel I would. I just want the truth and to know my money isn’t going to be used. In other words, I don’t want to keep $65 (X 2 items aside) abs wait a month.

The other issue is I would like to start using my bank account for payments but not if this is going to happen. It seems like denim & company items ship quickly.
Trusted Contributor

If no one received the New Balance shoes I would be ok. But lots of people did which makes me think they are taking orders when items run out.
Esteemed Contributor

You are not alone, I'm in the same situation.  Actually my advance order shipped, but instead of what I ordered I got a huge box that should have been delivered to someone four states away.  My package is lost and no longer available.  Neither the Q nor the post office knows where it is.  I was able to get the charge removed, but I have been waiting for this item for quite a while now it is sold out.  I generally don't order anything I'm in a rush for so it's ok, but I think it's time to start thinking about holiday shopping.

Respected Contributor

I'm having delivery issues with many retailers, not just QVC. The difference is other retailers let you cancel the order. With QVC, the orders sit inprocess without the ability to cancel. 

Valued Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I ordered immediate ship as it was a gift and after three calls finally it arrived yesterday.