Contributor

Is something wrong with Jamie of IT cosmetics? While I don't watch the beauty shows the few times I've turned on Q and IT cosmetics was on she is never on.

Respected Contributor

I think she sold IT to L'oreal for 1.5 billion a couple of years ago.  My guess is she will be on the air less and less.  There are three women who are presenting the product along with the QVC hosts.  I saw her on QVC a couple of weeks ago.  I think (hope) she is okay.

Honored Contributor

I also have wondered why we don't see Jamie anymore. I really liked her.

Honored Contributor

She sold for 2.1 billion in cash.  She seems like a nice lady.

Honored Contributor

I might start to watch an occasional presentation of IT cosmetics if Jamie isn't presenting. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@denham wrote:

Is something wrong with Jamie of IT cosmetics? While I don't watch the beauty shows the few times I've turned on Q and IT cosmetics was on she is never on.

@denham, she was on a couple of weeks ago. Someone posted a pic of her on vaca in another thread..

Frequent Contributor

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2016/07/jamie-kern-lima-responds-loreal-purchase-cosmetics.html  Jamie is not going anywhere.. She created the product and she's here to stay..Yes she is probably not gonna be on Q very much (Guessing) because she does have family (kids) and all if I remember correctly. Anyways I  love IT Cosmetics and Jamie is a wonderful person. 

Occasional Visitor

Really like IT cosmetics, but the compact containers (bronzers, foundation etc) are terrible.  I have purchased several & they all break at the hinge.  I hope they reinvent the way they are made - terrible !!! Don't know if I would purchase again.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

She sold for 2.1 billion in cash.  She seems like a nice lady.

She now has 3 or 4 reps that do a lot of the presentations.   Yes, she did sell the company a while back.     IT is sure on QVC often.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics

[ Edited ]

Jaime Kern Lima is mentioned in a recent article on Footwear News:

http://footwearnews.com/2017/influencers/power-players/life-hacks-tips-women-413371/

4 Easy Life Hacks You Need to Know Straight From Female CEOs

She looks quite different in the article's photo.