Honored Contributor

Re: IT'S BED TIME, SILVER HISTORY AND FASHION, AND CAN YOU STAND THE HEAT!

On 10/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

HEY !!! ..... Isn't that Lady Gaga ???

Hi Tinkr..... and now that you brought it up...YES.....it IS a feline version of Lady Gaga...

Glad you enjoyed the post...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 mysweetlife said:

LOVED your comment about the source of global warming! That had me in stitches.

My fav kitty this week is the one wearing the pumpkin hat with the eyes. Kitty's eyes are rolled up like ""what have I ever done to deserve THIS""

Hi mysweetlife---

I have to find something to blame for temperatures STILL in the low 90's here in October....10 degrees above normal even here in Texas!!!

That kitty rolling his eyes looks like he is just BEGGING for someone to take the hat off and end the embarrassment....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 MJDinHawaii said: What Tinkrbl44 said - both times! I love the photos of the kitties with wigs and thought that one looked like Gaga, too! Thanks, Spurt, for another inspired preview!

Hi MJD how have you been?

Glad you liked the kitties in the wigs and thanks for your kind comments as always.....

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

Thanks for the early morning laugh, Spurt. And I love the sheep!

Hi Calmin.......glad I could give you a chuckle and those sheep are cute and funny aren't they....better to laugh than cry at QVC's programming ...

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 NJ4Jays said:

I hope they review this at their meetings and then we can all stop counting sheep I mean another saturday loaded with serta qvc wake up from your serta coma and stop selling 3 a.m. infomercial products all weeeeeek looooong

Hi NJ4Jays.....

Yep QVC has certainly turned into nothing but an INFOMERCIAL CHANNEL (good description).......and DULL isn't just for weekends anymore ........I think QVC should be EMBARRASSED at this programming....

Enjoy your NON-Q weekend....

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 stevieb said:

So glad to see the ladies in Creede managed to be SO fashion forward... and just think, they did it without benefit of Denim and Company or Gili...

As for the programming, well, what can one say... Not even a couple hours of Dooney can salvage this landfill... Besides, they've even managed to beat Dooney to a pulp... I cannot fathom that ANYONE in ANY kind of position of responsibility thinks this incessant repetition is a good idea. Really, it isn't!

As always... some very, very appealing felines and also, as always...

NEXT!

Hey Stevie......

When QVC can make even a Dooney show BORING well that says something about their creativity and buyers doesn't it....I mean come on how many times can you present THE LOGO....and the Florentine Satchel.....and other familiar styles over and over and over again....don't baganistas have more discriminating taste than that? ....of course taste and QVC don't necessarily go hand in hand these days...I think I answered my own question.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

They had a substitute guy on my sports show, who I can't stand, so I was flipping channels this morning for something else to watch---and lo and behold your "favorite" vendor with the Emjoi was on the Q ...I hope you got to see the presentation......Wink{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Remember, it makes a GREAT gift....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Who the heck is putting together this LOUSY programming---As I wa checking next weekend---it computers, computers, computers (but isn't that "nice" that they got creative and flipped the computers from Sunday to Saturday--(their "imagination" just floors me).....and then for Sunday Bose and Philosophy......as they say on Monday Night Football Countdown---COME ON MAN!!! Why I'm running out of feline options these lineups are just INSANE!!!! I mean a two year old could come up with something better---Q watching will definitely NOT be on my agenda......too many other things to do and QVC has become less and less of a retail option for me ....!!!

BTW this "dark and stormy night" with nice cool weather did not come to pass as predicted by the INACCURATE weather forecasters{#emotions_dlg.mad}.....talk about something else repetitive....instead no rain (the weather guy covered his tracks saying the LARGE viewing area did get some rain to the northeast of us....{#emotions_dlg.glare}) and when I opened my front door I was met by the same ole heat and humidity....I ran to check my calendar to see if I was just dreaming it was October and in reality it was really August....{#emotions_dlg.glare} Of course they mentioned that our temperatures are way above normal for this time of year..(tell me something I don't already know and I do not have a degree in meteorology).....It's amazing that their new fancy computers and doppler radar can't figure it out....LOUSY computers....I wonder if they purchased them from QVC which more than likely included some outdated hardware/software....{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Super Contributor

Just when I thought last week's fuschia-haired feline was the CAT'S MEOW, this orange-coiffed kitty that Spurt posted is definitely the trendsetter. Look into those piercing hazel eyes!

As usual, another sleep-fest Q programming extravaganza which will be perfect for a cat nap.

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 SeaWinds said:

Just when I thought last week's fuschia-haired feline was the CAT'S MEOW, this orange-coiffed kitty that Spurt posted is definitely the trendsetter. Look into those piercing hazel eyes!

As usual, another sleep-fest Q programming extravaganza which will be perfect for a cat nap.

Hi Seawinds......that look in kitty's eyes just says, "I'm all that" .{#emotions_dlg.laugh}... glad you enjoyed the pix...

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 SPURT said:
On 10/2/2014 stevieb said:

So glad to see the ladies in Creede managed to be SO fashion forward... and just think, they did it without benefit of Denim and Company or Gili...

As for the programming, well, what can one say... Not even a couple hours of Dooney can salvage this landfill... Besides, they've even managed to beat Dooney to a pulp... I cannot fathom that ANYONE in ANY kind of position of responsibility thinks this incessant repetition is a good idea. Really, it isn't!

As always... some very, very appealing felines and also, as always...

NEXT!

Hey Stevie......

When QVC can make even a Dooney show BORING well that says something about their creativity and buyers doesn't it....I mean come on how many times can you present THE LOGO....and the Florentine Satchel.....and other familiar styles over and over and over again....don't baganistas have more discriminating taste than that? ....of course taste and QVC don't necessarily go hand in hand these days...I think I answered my own question.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

They had a substitute guy on my sports show, who I can't stand, so I was flipping channels this morning for something else to watch---and lo and behold your "favorite" vendor with the Emjoi was on the Q ...I hope you got to see the presentation......Wink{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Remember, it makes a GREAT gift....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Who the heck is putting together this LOUSY programming---As I wa checking next weekend---it computers, computers, computers (but isn't that "nice" that they got creative and flipped the computers from Sunday to Saturday--(their "imagination" just floors me).....and then for Sunday Bose and Philosophy......as they say on Monday Night Football Countdown---COME ON MAN!!! Why I'm running out of feline options these lineups are just INSANE!!!! I mean a two year old could come up with something better---Q watching will definitely NOT be on my agenda......too many other things to do and QVC has become less and less of a retail option for me ....!!!

BTW this "dark and stormy night" with nice cool weather did not come to pass as predicted by the INACCURATE weather forecasters{#emotions_dlg.mad}.....talk about something else repetitive....instead no rain (the weather guy covered his tracks saying the LARGE viewing area did get some rain to the northeast of us....{#emotions_dlg.glare}) and when I opened my front door I was met by the same ole heat and humidity....I ran to check my calendar to see if I was just dreaming it was October and in reality it was really August....{#emotions_dlg.glare} Of course they mentioned that our temperatures are way above normal for this time of year..(tell me something I don't already know and I do not have a degree in meteorology).....It's amazing that their new fancy computers and doppler radar can't figure it out....LOUSY computers....I wonder if they purchased them from QVC which more than likely included some outdated hardware/software....{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Oh dang! I missed my opportunity to see that PERFECT hostess gift presented and by she of the Cheshire Cat grin, too... You know, I just LOVE the idea of going to a holiday soiree and after a fabulous dinner and lovely desert, all the guests can sit around scraping their heels... Why it's the Q's own version of a party game! Now THAT is a concept!

It just gets worse and worse... If you managed to avoid Creede yesterday you largely did yourself a favor. Let's face it, they can't program virtually a whole day of jewelry and not have a couple of pieces of interest, but that was pretty much it... a couple of pieces. This year is proving to be a year of firsts, because for the first time in a long time, their jewelry 'extravaganzas' are not inducing me to buy a thing... And while there have always been days, and for that matter, periods, when their programming was unwatchable, it's now fully the norm... Oh and as for the silver day, Jane did the early evening show and then turned things over to 'that man', who in turn, turned things over to The Marm, so, needless to say, any jewelry watching I might have done last evening was, well, shall we say significantly limited... That was on top of the rather predictable assortment... And they say jewelry doesn't sell. Go figure...

Yes, QVC has made even Dooney boring... but then QVC has managed to make EVERYTHING boring... That happens, you know, when you go back to the same formula once too often (let alone far more than once...). The same things shown over and over again just don't stay fresh. Now I love pizza, but imagine eating pizza every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, for weeks and months and years on end... Why, chances are I'd never want to look at pizza again... Make note, Q...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

is that Puss-n-Boots I see up there...(sorry don't know how to bring a pix down)...I would hide in a boot, too...so I didn't have to watch the Q. week end stuff....

too bad the Q. doesn't sell the sheep...probably make more sales then on the beds themselves....(by the way I hope the kitties are sleeping on My Pillows)

and what more can I say then the stylish outfits the ladies were wearing....I am sure liquid knit would be so much cooler then being bundled up in what they have on....(just an aside..can you imagine wearing all those clothes back in the day...especially in the summer)

love all the kitties....as I always do...so glad you continue the updates as I look forward to them every week...thanks, SPURT.....