Frequent Contributor

IT NUDE GLOW......WHAT SHADE?

I have tried to get in touch with IT Cosmetics website to no avail.  It's just a "Call Center" and they know as much as I do.  So, my question is, I ordered the "Nude Glow" in "Fair Porcelain" as I am have a "fair complexion".  They have so many numbers for "Fair" that it is confusing.  In most of the Make Up Brands I do buy the lightest shade, but, It Cosmetics is confusing to me because although I am fair skinned, I am a tad deeper than "Nicole Kidman", but, sometimes it is too yellow or too beige, so I ordered the "Fair Porcelain" hoping it would be more "Neutral".  What say "Y'all"?  Thanks for the help!

Valued Contributor

Re: IT NUDE GLOW......WHAT SHADE?

Maybe they would have more information on shade colors on their website.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw the presentation earlier this afternoon, took a look at the ingredients, and no way do I want this. Full of sllicones, has snail mucin in it and it is an all chemical sunscreen. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I saw the presentation earlier this afternoon, took a look at the ingrdeients, and no way do I want this. Full of sllicones, has snail mucin in it and it is an all chemical sunscreen. 

It is too bad your post has nothing to do with the OP's thread. 

Valued Contributor

@SweetSpice   You can look at the product on Ultas site, they have a find your shade feature where you put in the brand & shade that works for you or that you currently use & it brings up the correct shade in the product you're considering. It has worked for me.

Honored Contributor

@SweetSpice wrote:

I have tried to get in touch with IT Cosmetics website to no avail.  It's just a "Call Center" and they know as much as I do.  So, my question is, I ordered the "Nude Glow" in "Fair Porcelain" as I am have a "fair complexion".  They have so many numbers for "Fair" that it is confusing.  In most of the Make Up Brands I do buy the lightest shade, but, It Cosmetics is confusing to me because although I am fair skinned, I am a tad deeper than "Nicole Kidman", but, sometimes it is too yellow or too beige, so I ordered the "Fair Porcelain" hoping it would be more "Neutral".  What say "Y'all"?  Thanks for the help!

@SweetSpice   Many of the IT foundations have a yellow cast. I've never worn it because there is no fair neutral which is what I prefer. nSometimes I need to move up to Light Neutral in a foundation or tinted moisturizer to get one w/o yellow.