Respected Contributor
I have been trying to order the IT CC cream for while in light but not being offered. Any idea how long before available? They are always offering new things but I like this product,
Valued Contributor

Ulta sells IT if you are in desperate need.  (Ulta.com) 

Super Contributor

It Cosmetics' website has it and they have free shipping if you spend $25 and up.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for hints. I had hoped to get set with brush since buying for DD who has never used. But like free ship if I get one item. I also running low and was hoping for super size this time of year but use medium.
Honored Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:
Thanks for hints. I had hoped to get set with brush since buying for DD who has never used. But like free ship if I get one item. I also running low and was hoping for super size this time of year but use medium.

I think they did the supersize last month

Contributor

I have not yet tried the IT CC Cream.  I am now thinking it may not be the best, because I politely suggested it might be good for covering up tattoos before going in front of QVC's cameras, as I noticed the other day, and they deleted my post. 

Respected Contributor
Maybe the right person read my post! Guess what appeared available again? It will take about two weeks but ...,, thanks to whomever! And thanks again for thoughtful suggestions.
Super Contributor
I wish IT would stop or change the presentation and every time an item who ever is talking about it starts with the line "we work with plastic surgeons " to me this takes time away from talking about the product , colors, ingredients, shades, sizes and so forth.