Esteemed Contributor
’this is not a bashing comment SHWAN was talking about getting a dog but Joes not on board. Having done animal rescue I can only hope Shawn understands getting shy animal is a commitment and h less animals have always been a part of your life the last thing you should do is getting a pet when you have a toddler since the child requires 24 hour attention and unless you are willing to commit to being totally responsible don’t get a pet. I don’t do facebook so if anyone can comment on her FB page please tell her to think Long and hard before she gets a dog she is totally committed. Too many animals end in shelters because people take on a pet abc then they realize they can’t handle it.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISAAC & SHAWn 5-16-19p

[ Edited ]

That entire conversation went to the dogs. I'm tired of hearing Shawn whine about Joe on air. A spouse should never make comments like that. How would she feel if he spoke about her with his friends or associates? It's childish behavior and sounds very spoiled.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I hope no one leaves such a message on FB.  She's been talking about this for a while now.  I really don't think she would commit to something like a pet without being prepared.  I believe she mentioned having pets growing up.  People need to draw the line as to who they feel needs their opinions if not asked. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat 

Fact Shawn made the information public you have every right to remind the responsibility of bringing any animal into someone's life. Good on you.

Valued Contributor

Will a nanny also need to be hired for the dog?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I heard this too. Isaac can only have 2 dogs where he lives. Wants at

least 4 dogs or more. Told Shawn to get a poodle because they don't 

shed. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
’this is not a bashing comment SHWAN was talking about getting a dog but Joes not on board. Having done animal rescue I can only hope Shawn understands getting shy animal is a commitment and h less animals have always been a part of your life the last thing you should do is getting a pet when you have a toddler since the child requires 24 hour attention and unless you are willing to commit to being totally responsible don’t get a pet. I don’t do facebook so if anyone can comment on her FB page please tell her to think Long and hard before she gets a dog she is totally committed. Too many animals end in shelters because people take on a pet abc then they realize they can’t handle it.

@Teddixat.  You don't have to join or register on Facebook to comment on the page of a public figure, which Shawn is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Teddixat 

Fact Shawn made the information public you have every right to remind the responsibility of bringing any animal into someone's life. Good on you.

I agree with @Sweet_Serenity .  If a hosts brings up her personal life - it's fair game for others to comment on it.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

That entire conversation went to the dogs. I'm tired of hearing Shawn whine about Joe on air. A spouse should never make comments like that. How would she feel if he spoke about her with his friends or associates? It's childish behavior and sounds very spoiled.

How do you know that he doesn't?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Oh I don’t know... I have a feeling whatever Shawn wants, Shawn pretty much gets...

I also think a host should keep their personal life and such to themselves.

-Texas Hill Country-