Valued Contributor

ISAAC'S SPECIAL VALUE OF THE DAY DRESS

QVC what are you doing?  I ordered my dress along with everyone else.....reviews of the dress have already been published and yet my dress is still "in process".  I DO NOT WANT THIS DRESS ANY LONGER....I have lost interest in this dress and it will be returned.  I can't believe the shoddy way you do business....I order so little anymore because of this business practice and I will now order even less!  So disgusted.

Valued Contributor

Re: ISAAC'S SPECIAL VALUE OF THE DAY DRESS

Wasn’t this the tsv just four days ago? Did you pre-order it? Even before the pandemic hit I wouldn’t expect to have it yet.
Respected Contributor

I have never had a complaint about QVC shipping until now. I have five orders four have been in process for along time and the fifth one has been preparing to ship for weeks. I won’t be ordering anything else.

Frequent Contributor

I received mine but I ordered it before it was the TSV because I guessed the print I wanted would sell out.  So that might be why you are seeing so many reviews. It was posted a few days before.  I like mine and am happy with it - I like the pockets and on mine they seem to lay just fine, but the fabric is so nice and perfect for summer.