Honored Contributor

IS THERE A WAY TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE HERE ?

It may be my imagination, but the font size here seems even smaller than before .....

I see where we can increase the size of the messages WE write ..... but how about the whole page?

I would guess the font size is either 6 or 8 ..... not even a 10 point.

Anyone ??

Honored Contributor

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE HERE ?

Yes, there is. Click HERE to read a post with instructions on changing your font size.

Honored Contributor

Thank  you .  For some strange reason I missed seeing that option.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Yes, there is. Click HERE to read a post with instructions on changing your font size.

OMG .... thank you !!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!  😃   My eyes are so happy!!!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

I've increased my font size, but I still come across posts that are teeny tiny.  I don't understand why.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

Interesting because as of this afternoon, the font seemed enormous to me...  although  I hadn't changed my settings...  I did just go in and change it from large to medium.

I've also noticed that the font looks different before and after I sign in.

To change the font size, go to 'edit my settings' and then go to the display menu.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes there is 

font size 1

font size 2

font size 3

font size 4

font size 5

font size 6

font size 7

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

I've increased my font size, but I still come across posts that are teeny tiny.  I don't understand why.

If the person writing the post chose a small font from within the post editor, I believe that overrides your personal preferences. I know I see a lot of posts written in HUGE font and I don't have mine set to that large.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been here much at all lately because there is definitely something about the new forums that causes me to experience eye strain.  Anyway...

FWIW, I think I've figured out what will work best (until they make improvements in the future--still hoping!) for me on my laptop running Windows 7, using Firefox.  This will vary depending on your operating system, browser, screen shape and size:

Change the Zoom to 150% on Firefox toolbar, upper-right corner, and change the text size under Edit My Preferences (forum, lower-left) to Large.  I did try X-Large, but I felt the page looked a little too chaotic with X-Large text everywhere.  Changing the Firefox zoom to 150% eliminates all the white space at each side for me. 

HTH!