Frequent Contributor

Re: IPAD users. . anyone have no banner showing cart or sign in as well as bottom stuff?

I am using an iPad with Safari as the browser, No problems here.

Honored Contributor

Re: IPAD users. . anyone have no banner showing cart or sign in as well as bottom stuff?

Speaking of iPads, does anyone else have to sign in twice on their iPad?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon, I sign in once, then the system allows me to remain active for hours 'til I log out.😊   Can you describe specifically what happens with your sign-in process?  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon, I sign in once, then the system allows me to remain active for hours 'til I log out.😊   Can you describe specifically what happens with your sign-in process?  

@dooBdoo 

I sign in the first time, it goes to whatever page I left off on but shows that I am not signed in ( because the sign in option is still in the upper right).  I click on Sign In again, and it signs me in.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@dooBdoo 

I sign in the first time, it goes to whatever page I left off on but shows that I am not signed in ( because the sign in option is still in the upper right).  I click on Sign In again, and it signs me in.

Hi, @faeriemoon!   Thank you for the follow-up.😊   I see from other threads that the website has had even more technical problems, so I don't know if yours is related to that...

however, if you use a bookmark/favorite to access the site it might be the cause of your problem.

Instead, use your search engine to find and access QVC directly, click on "Blogs & Forms" at the bottom of the screen, and see if the sign-in process is different.   

If it is, delete the old bookmark/favorite and create a new one.

If I didn't explain well, or if you still have a problem, please post again and all of us can share our experiences and ideas.   

I hope this helps!   Be safe and well!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Sorry for the delay and responding; I was away for a couple of days.  Thank you for the tips; I'm going to give it a try.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@dooBdoo Sorry for the delay and responding; I was away for a couple of days.  Thank you for the tips; I'm going to give it a try.  Heart

Oh, goodness, no rush, @faeriemoon.😊  It took me a while to get back here, too.   I just hate for posters to have problems here -- sometimes we can't find the source and solution, but we can try.

(Love your siggy, by the way...  it always makes me smile!  Thank you for that!)