Honored Contributor

I guess I don't know why someone would call Q's customer service about their credit card account. I don't have one but every card I've ever seen has a phone number on the back for the bank that issued it, and other retailers refer you to the issuing bank for assistance.

Contributor

I also work for a major high end online retailer that has their own credit card, and i have upset many a customer calling into customer service by telling them i dont have access to their card information. But this is true, the customer has to call the number on the back of the card for the bank that issued it. That is the customer service # for the credit card, which is different from customer service for the products/orders.

Esteemed Contributor
ITA WITH YOU. HAVE MY Own issues with the Q, but you named a few. Twenty five years a customer, but gone. I am also returning a group of defective items. Also the 800 -367-9444 # is just customer service at the Q and they have no answers believe me.
Respected Contributor

I've never ordered anywhere that I didn't have to pay taxes online. I even have to pay taxes on electronic books if they have a business in my state. They have to pay taxes as well.

Have you not been to the grocery store lately?

I bought something from Amazon 4 days ago for 9.32 and right after I bought it the price increased to 13.50. Inflation it's a fact of life. Who does love it?

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor
Closed my Q card a while ago but when I had one there was a customer service number to call for questions about the card or about your bill. I don't know why people think that the QVC customer service people have knowledge about the credit card whic is issued by Synchrony Bank and not QVC itself.
Contributor

The Q card is with Synchronicity Bank. Talbots credit card is also through the same bank and I want nothing to do with them. Terrible late fees and not nice to deal with on the phone.

Esteemed Contributor
It's Synchrony Bank and they used to be called GE Capital Credit. QVC has issued their cards through them for many years. They offer credit card services for many retailers such as Talbot's, HH Gregg and other businesses who do not want to be burdened with managing their own credit card departments.
Honored Contributor

These credit cards are set up within the parameters of a computer program. Charge just a little more than normal and you might bump into some ceiling you didn't know anything about. They periodically check your credit rating and it might have slipped a tiny bit due to some imaginary problem. Down goes your limit. I know its hard not to take this personally. The biggest favor you can ever do for yourself is wean off of credit cards. DH retired in December and due to some glitches between his company and the pension program, we won't get benefits for many months yet. Thank goodness we are out of debt and not living paycheck to paycheck like the old days. Susie Orman always said have enough money to last several months in your savings and she sure was correct.

New Contributor

I find the high prices on QVC sad. I won't be able to shop like I used to.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you on the prices, but honestly, has anyone looked at JCP's prices lately? All of a sudden they seem to think they're Lord and Taylor... I was floored when I saw the prices for some of their home good type items...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...