Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@pripirt: You must not be a regular ITKWD watcher because he showcases the TSV every Sunday whether or not it pertains to the kitchen (vacuum cleaners, mattresses, cleaning supplies, etc.). The only exceptions are fashion and beauty items.

@Diva on The Q 

It doesn't even have to be the TSV....he now has a regular "cleaning segment"....and Ive seen him present other that weren't the TSV

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Just wait for tonight . . . the TSV is a sweeper, and I'm sure its presentations will span at least half of the three hours of ITKWD. By the time David works in whatever quantities remain of the cookie/brownie and shrimp One Day Only values plus some obligatory Temp-tations and a pressure cooker, that will be the whole show.

So I'm looking forward to checking out the Big Deal and other American West lovelies from Carolyn Pollack on Q2 instead!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I used to watch ITKWD all the time, but no more.  Between showcasing the same products over and over and over, and selling "Today's Special Value" for at least 30-45 minutes, I've given up!  I no longer watch any of his shows.  I may check what was on later on, but more and more, I don't even do that anymore.