Trusted Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
It’s risky to order anything now without paying upgraded shipping if you want it by the 24th, don’t care what they are promoting on air. My two Courtney C rings that shipped on Dec 8 have not moved in tracking since the 12th, last Thursday. Very skeptical whether I will even get them at this point but have two more days before I can talk to a CS puppet!

I hope Q starts a campaign in January “Buy Now and we Guarantee delivery by December 24, 2020”!

----

I also ordered last Thursday with expedited shipping. The item, with an EDD today, has not even made it to UPS.  And do not get me started on an item ordered on Dec.9 that was sent Mail Innovations. 🙀 I will keep it for next year if I decide to accept delivery. I really was done shipping, but I decided to order a few extra items for my sister.  Lesson learned.

--------   
If the items are for your Sister, can't you just explain, she might have an extended Christmas, and have a late gift(s). 
I know my Sister would understand. 

I may be doing that with my Aunt.  Ordered her a couple of leggings On a Torrid sale. It was 7 days before they shipped and now, they have arrived in my city and have apparently bouncing between UPS and USPS for 3 days! 

Im sure they'll be delivered in plenty of time, I'm not stressing, but, it's a reminder of why I vastly prefer to shop locally, at Christmas, especially!

Respected Contributor
Reference the video, at least we now know the place actually exists.
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if some items aren't shipped directly from the manufacturer or vendor.  Just got a new Stan Herman robe in 4 days from ordering.  

Respected Contributor
My order, referenced above, has now gone in tracking from VA (about 20 miles from where I live) to Philadelphia and now in NJ somewhere. Seriously doubt I ever receive it. Something seriously wrong with “Mail Innovations” that Q needs to address with USPS. Doubt that will happen with their current emphasis on new warehouse etc.
Respected Contributor
My order is now back in VA, bounced between two different areas in VA but not to my PO yet. As I said in other threads here, something seriously wrong with Mail Innovations. The sad part is Q does not even seem to be addressing all these complaints that I read here, including my own, with their Mail Innovations contractor.
Honored Contributor

The banner "We are SO sorry for shipping delays" is still posted. My stuff arrived - it was slower but at least it's here now. Things are bound to improve after the holiday rush.

Super Contributor

I had ordered the temptations three mini loaf pans on December 8th.  It sat in process until December 16th and went on back order all while the item is still available on QVCs website.  Q did send an email Monday telling me the item would be delayed.  I was able to cancel my order and so I did.  Shipping still has lots of issues.

Super Contributor

My Lindt order hsas been sitting in NH since Dec.11 waiting to ship! Awful!!

Trusted Contributor

Suddenly, everything showed up at once. The item with expedited shipping showed up a day late, but it's here.  And the mail Innovations item only bounced around a little. My UPS and USPS folks are dropping off packages before 7:00 a.m. and as late as 9:00 p.m. I have been impressed over the last four days.  Those folks are really hustling in my area of PA with deliveries.

Honored Contributor

Q is actually spending the money to use faster shipping options this time of year.  They won't continue that for long and I sure don't expect the speed to continue once the holidays are over.   And we all know their returns handling will be slower than molasses.