Valued Contributor

IM FAUX SUEDE moc for $89 plus tax and $5.50 shipping...NO WAY!

This makes no sense!

Honored Contributor

Re: IM FAUX SUEDE moc for $89 plus tax and $5.50 shipping...NO WAY!

@Styleovertrend Your comment makes no sense to me.  There's no way to know why that price makes no sense to you.

I don't buy mocs now because I can't wear them.   If I could, I might pay that price, I might pay less, I might even pay much more.  They're available in a wide range of prices just like other shoes.

Honored Contributor

Difficult to say whether he's targeting vegans or cutting costs by not using leather; however, IMO, $89 is too much for polyester shoes, the faux suede fabric used that isn't at all realistic on close examination of the photos.  QVC sells leather shoes for that price.  

Trusted Contributor

To me, it makes little sense, to pay tens of thousands of dollars, for an Hermès Birkin bag, and wait years to get it, if you can even get on the waiting list! 

The style of the bag, doesn't even make my heart go pitty pat! 

However, there are women all over world, who disagree😊

(And if somebody wants to gift me with one, I can PM you my address)!

There are shoes sold, for hundreds of $$, that are not leather. What makes sense, when we're shopping, varies widely, and tends to be a matter of personal taste.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK is spot-on correct. Sounds like the OP regrets the decision she made to order the shoes, but it was HER mistake. Many companies charge much more for shippiny, by the way.

Honored Contributor

I think Isaac's shoes are cute in general but don't offer good support.  I bought a pair of his rhinestone sneakers a few years ago and while they look great they didn't feel so great.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There were several other of his Mocs styles sold about 5 yrs ago, but REAL suede.  I have 2 pair.  They have absolutely no support, super thin sole, and cost about $50 then. And $100 bucks now??  no way is their a value here. 

Valued Contributor

@Goldengate8361 I am the OP and what makes you think I ordered them?! No way would I ever for a pair of faux suede.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops that price makes no sense for shoes that aren't leather, hence my comment.