Esteemed Contributor

Re: IF THE HOSTS CAN BE TOGETHER......

Not sure what you are watching,  but WNBC and WABC are fully staffed in studio.

WPIX, Channel 11 has 5 reporters and anchors on set, plus a weather person, all appropriately distanced.

No in studio guests yet.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Not sure what you are watching,  but WNBC and WABC are fully staffed in studio.

WPIX, Channel 11 has 5 reporters and anchors on set, plus a weather person, all appropriately distanced.

No in studio guests yet.

@Johnnyeager 

I'm not talking about the local news shows.  National.  Like CNBC, for example.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Broadway shows have been given approval to open at 100% capacity on September 14th.  Buy tickets today.

As for QVC, I would transition to an almost 100% vendor only format as is seen on Q2.  Virtually all hosts could be dismissed.   They are no longer necessary and are often a distraction. 

I totally disagree about the hosts , i enjoy almost all  of the hosts and like seeing the products presented in the studio. I agree most vendors are doing a good job , but the presentations are kind of drab.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

Johnny Eager wrote:  

As for QVC, I would transition to an almost 100% vendor only format as is seen on Q2.  Virtually all hosts could be dismissed.   They are no longer necessary and are often a distraction. 

Johnny, for once, you make good sense.  With so many complaints about hosts, I am wondering why more viewers don't think this is a good idea.  The experienced vendors know their products extremely well.  I get more information from them about on-air items than I do from most of the hosts.  Too many of the hosts just like to perform in one way or another for us.  

Respected Contributor

All of this complaining about hosts , is coming from too much time on their hands. How would you like people hoping  that you would lose your job. QVC looks at the sales numbers , so unless a host isn't getting those  numbers , they will have job security. There is only only a couple hosts i don't care for , and i just don't watch when they are on , i go to QVC.com.

Respected Contributor

Give me one host with thorough knowledge of the product or one vendor. I don't need, or enjoy both. 

Esteemed Contributor

I believe that with Florida stopping the masks as of July 1st other states will also.  I was out today and I didn't wear one and many others didn't either.  I am tired of struggling to breathe.  I am done and over all of this and no I am not taking the Vaccine. 

Respected Contributor

Total waste of money and needless ar travel. Vendors are fine on Skpe/Zoom.

Honored Contributor

We need patience and common sense.  There are many factors entering reopening.. Rushing into everything isn't the way to do it.  It is a gradual process, after all we have been through a terrible time.  

The vendors will return when everything is in place and safe.  Just because some places are open oesn't mean everyone else is ready.

Either we are going to do what is necessary to rid ourselves of this virus or it will just linger and take away our freedoms that we so cherish.  My opinion.

Super Contributor

Johnny Eager, 

Totally Agree!!!!