Esteemed Contributor

Re: IF THE HOSTS CAN BE TOGETHER......

No one knows a host or vendor’s risk factors and the virus is still circulating. Metrics in the tri state are better but with lifting of mandates things can change for the worst very quick.

Skype is working so what’s the rush?

Also, I’d not be happy to see anyone lose his/her job at any time especially during a pandemic.
Respected Contributor

Do you really need for this to be explained?????

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

The shows with two hosts have mananged to be on the same set and socially distanced. Why can't the vendors come back in person? I'm getting tired of the ZOOM call ins.

***Talk shows have begun having guests sitting a safe distance apart. 

@Shanus 

I was just about to ask the same thing when I saw your post. I, too, am tired of the zoom appearances by the vendors. There is no longer any reason for doing it that way!

The vendor should be on set when their item is being presented.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Is Covid over, did I miss something? The vendors aren't in the studio because it isn't over so expecting them to travel, stay in a hotel & be around lots of people is ridiculous. Viewers should  be grateful they Skype from their home while they watch safely in theirs.

@kitcat51 

Covid, like the common flu, will NEVER be over. We will just learn to live with it. New cases are way down, so, we need to get on with the business of living and everything not be about Covid.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I believe that with Florida stopping the masks as of July 1st other states will also.  I was out today and I didn't wear one and many others didn't either.  I am tired of struggling to breathe.  I am done and over all of this and no I am not taking the Vaccine. 

@BalletBabe 

Texas lifted the mask mandate a couple of months ago and opened restaurants and businesses back to 100%. And guess what, new cases of Covid have continued to decline. Now, if businesses could only get people to work and not stay home drawing unemployment checks, our economy would be doing well. 

I applaud you for throwing that mask in the trash and not taking the vaccine!

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Is Covid over, did I miss something? The vendors aren't in the studio because it isn't over so expecting them to travel, stay in a hotel & be around lots of people is ridiculous. Viewers should  be grateful they Skype from their home while they watch safely in theirs.

@kitcat51 

Covid, like the common flu, will NEVER be over. We will just learn to live with it. New cases are way down, so, we need to get on with the business of living and everything not be about 

Right now we need to get on with the business of living with everything that's important & having vendors in studio simply for the viewers pleasure doesn't make the cut. Skype works so let's be reasonable & deal with it. 

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

The shows with two hosts have mananged to be on the same set and socially distanced. Why can't the vendors come back in person? I'm getting tired of the ZOOM call ins.

***Talk shows have begun having guests sitting a safe distance apart. 

@Shanus 

I was just about to ask the same thing when I saw your post. I, too, am tired of the zoom appearances by the vendors. There is no longer any reason for doing it that way!

The vendor should be on set when their item is being presented.

@Sapphiregal   It may be the idea of flying keeping some of the vendors away, although Lori (LOGO) I thought lives in NY. She's mentioned that before. Several others like Isaac maybe lives in the Hamptons and Dennis Basso is in NY or somewhere close enough to drive. I'm thinking about Laura Geller, too...NY?

Super Contributor

Come on....really? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 

Covid, like the common flu, will NEVER be over. We will just learn to live with it. New cases are way down, so, we need to get on with the business of living and everything not be about Covid.

@Sapphiregal  @kitcat51   I don't expect the kissing/hugging that went on when a vendor came on stage, but I just felt if Q is most likely doing testing of their hosts so they can be on set...socially distanced... why can't the vendors return, too. Some of the daytime talk shows have their guests live now. 
Esteemed Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I believe that with Florida stopping the masks as of July 1st other states will also.  I was out today and I didn't wear one and many others didn't either.  I am tired of struggling to breathe.  I am done and over all of this and no I am not taking the Vaccine. 

@BalletBabe 

Texas lifted the mask mandate a couple of months ago and opened restaurants and businesses back to 100%. And guess what, new cases of Covid have continued to decline. Now, if businesses could only get people to work and not stay home drawing unemployment checks, our economy would be doing well. 

I applaud you for throwing that mask in the trash and not taking the vaccine!

@Sapphiregal   Thank You!  I have been reading some bad things about this Vaccine.  I wish I had a way to post a link for you.  I have a friend in Texas,  so I knew they did that. I agree about the jobs.  I think things will pick up soon.  It will take time because of this all taking so long.  I am grateful I live where I do,  as we have a great Governor, People don't realize that the masks are so full of bacteria it is gross.  Our lungs need fresh air!!!