Respected Contributor

@Libra2  I’m very sorry you have put up with this. Some people are so horrible. Thank you for being there. 🙏

Honored Contributor

So please tell us @Libra2 , is Walmart actually getting any toilet paper in?  Is it just being bought before it can be offered on the Internet or what?  Are they limiting how much a customer can buy of it?

Thanks for what you're doing and try to ignore the jerks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

For every rude person, there are a countless number of others that appreciate you and your efforts. Thoughts and prayers to you! 

Honored Contributor
@Libra2 I would consider the source and not let it bother you at all. If you are being called names by inconsiderate, selfish hoarders, who cares what they think of you?
Respected Contributor

@Libra2 Sending good thoughts your way. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Libra2 wrote:

Ok, yes I work at Walmart. We are starting to limit some of the products. Example: if a customer in line has 12 bottles of a limited item, I at the register need to take some away. This is to allow other customers to get a limited item.

So yesterday at work, I have been called every name in the book. Please know that while I am getting cursed at I am working for you. I am also 68 years old.

@Libra2 , 

Does Walmart have signs indicating the limits of high demand items? That responsibility should not be on the cashiers, in my opinion.

If customers still load their cart with items over the limit, a mamager should be called to deal with them. 

I was in Sam's yesterday. Every 2 - 3 feet there were large signs stating LIMIT 1. There were hundreds of signs on every shelf and every box. And still people were piling more than 1 case of water or chicken or whatever in to their cart.  

Super Contributor

This may help you, if you know someone who get water delivered to their home see if they can get you some disstilled water. I have a friend who was able to help me with some. All you have to do is pay him for it. you may payless for the 10 oz or the 16 oz.  I hope you can fine some .

Valued Contributor

thank u for your service. I am retired and spend most of the day going from store to store looking for eggs, hamburgh, fresh fruit and vegs, etc and find nothing. Living on cereal, packaged sandwich meat and bread

Honored Contributor

@Libra2 Thanks to you and the other Walmart workers who are so vital to us now!  Ignore the jerks.  They are miserable unhappy *()#+$s!  

I did a pickup today and yes a number of items were limited to 2.  Fine with me!  I also tipped the young guy well who brought the things out and he was super nice!

Thanks again to you and other unsung American heros!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Libra2  I was a Walmart cashier for 4 years and I can't imagine what you and your coworkers are going through.  It was a tough go even in the best of times. I wish you the best and thank you for being in the front line helping people. Where would we be without you? I wish people would remember that.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth