Trusted Contributor

Re: I work at Walmart - May 3rd Update

I look reading about your daily events. Stay safe!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

I can't imagine a company being OK with one of their employees reporting everything that goes on in the stores!  The things you are reporting here are not the public's business.  This would be like one of the QVC's hosts going on air and talking about all of the goings on at QVC... can't imagine it would happen.

Trusted Contributor

@Libra2 

Thank you for all that you have been doing on behalf of your store and the customers coming in to shop.

It can't be easy  during normal times, and now it has to be so stressful.

I look at people like you as heros. 

From one Libra to another...take care of yourself.

Super Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

I can't imagine a company being OK with one of their employees reporting everything that goes on in the stores!  The things you are reporting here are not the public's business.  This would be like one of the QVC's hosts going on air and talking about all of the goings on at QVC... can't imagine it would happen.

They indeed ARE the public’s business.

I am quite sure I’ve been to the exact Walmart Libra2 speaks of.

She is doing nothing wrong by posting her experiences and I’m hoping 

*your* comment doesn’t stop her.

For gosh sakes, go on Youtube and type in “Walmart People”.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In our Walmart so many not wearing a mask. Many more were two weeks ago.  Hardly anyone following the one way signs!    Stay well and stay safe!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I dont think what she is reporting is anything bad that walmart would care about.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:

@Gkhm wrote:

They indeed ARE the public’s business.

I am quite sure I’ve been to the exact Walmart Libra2 speaks of.

She is doing nothing wrong by posting her experiences and I’m hoping 

*your* comment doesn’t stop her.

For gosh sakes, go on Youtube and type in “Walmart People”.

While I don't think it's wrong for the OP to post about her "working at WM" , I don't find her experiences any different from those at my or any other WM in the country. I think the workers at my local WM could write the very same post.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been to "my Walmart" since March 13.  And I don't see a trip in the near future.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

This is the only post of hers that I have read, and aside from her helping people, I think anyone who has been to a Walmart would be able to tell the same things.  A friend told me about tape on the floors indicating the direction to walk.

Unless she works in the office and talks about what she sees/hears there, I dont' think she's doing anything wrong

I hope @Libra2 is well and has been too busy/tired to post an update.

Keepin' it real.