Respected Contributor

Re: I work at Walmart April 11 Update

@Libra2Sorry, I posted my response to someone else thanking you.Please read that response.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest, I noticed that as soon as I sent it. I got distracted by the cat jumping on my keybaord.Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Libra2  So happy to hear your doing well and things are better at work. Have a good Easter 🐣 And Thank you for being there for us 😘

Honored Contributor

@Libra2 @Happy Easter to you.I hope you will remain well throughout this terrible time and that all of your customers will treat staff and each other with kindness.

Good to know that we might get some cleaning supplies and toilet paper soon.

Honored Contributor

@Libra2 I'm another who enjoys and appreciates your very informative updates. So glad the cops caught that dirt bag who sprayed the employee!!!

Sounds like things are calming down and I'm so glad for you.

Hope you'll continue with the updates. Keep safe and thanks for all your hard work.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Libra2 

Thanks for the Walmart update.....Im glad you are well and getting items to protect yourself.   Good to hear things are starting to calm down a bit...THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!.....STAY SAFE!

I cant believe what PIGS some people are throwing those used gloves all over.....but its not surprising....I know around our neighborhood Ive witnessed people driving  by and throwing trash out of their car windows---fast food drink/food containers, beer cans, and liquor bottles, plastic grocery bags......SMH!!! ..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

what a lovely person u r. God bless u. I hope u enjoy Easter and don't have to work

Trusted Contributor

@Libra2  Thank you for the update. And, THANK YOU for the job you are doing!! 😇 You have no idea how much you and your fellow coworkers are appreciated! 🙏 Take care ! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

@Libra2 - thank you for your post. Stay well. 💗

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for keeping us updated.  So glad things are getting better and glad Walmart is stepping up and taking temps and giving you gloves and masks.  I am also glad they are paying people for 7 days.  Good for them  Thank you for being  out there on the front lines