Contributor

I won't buy anymore from QVC until I receive my long waiting refunds

I spend thousands of dollars on so many items from QVC. Lately I had to send some items back. For example, I ordered some Quacker Factory tops and shirts. They are very nice but about 2 or 3 sizes too big.

It seems that the Quality is not the same. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?

Honored Contributor

Re: I won't buy anymore from QVC until I receive my long waiting refunds

I rarely have to return anything.  Guess I'm just lucky.  I've always had to size down on QF items.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a lowered quality, but I've never bought much clothing from QVC and I've wanted to keep the vast majority of what I've ordered. 

As for slow returns -  maybe I've been lucky, but for the few I've done over the years (and I, too, have spent thoudands of dollars) ---  I can't think of a single incidence when I had to lay out money for a return. 

I charge and have always had my returns process before  the item appeared on my bill or before the bill had to be paid.  Either way, I didn't lay out any money.

Respected Contributor

I know I have to size down in QF and Susan Graver.  I learned this after returning some items for size.

Honored Contributor

I am very careful what I purchase in clothes from any shopping channel.... thus I rarely have any returns.

I use to return lots of clothes when I was purchasing clothes. I find that I can get a better deal, I can try things on and no fear of paying for return shipping if I just purchase my clothes in a local store.  I think if you see that you are returning a lot of clothes it is best  you just stop buying clothes off of QVC.

Trust me, you can find better quality... better selection and better price at your local store.

Valued Contributor

I'm waiting on a refund for an item I mailed back May 21st.

Think about all the refunds owed, and the length of time,  the Q hangs onto that money -

That is a lot of $ they are making,  interest free.

Respected Contributor

I recommend you call customer service to expedite your refund.

Valued Contributor

I was told it was received June 9th  (approx 20 days), and may take 3 more days to credit.  Q's words.

I am figuring they don't do anything on the weekend.

If the credit is not made by tomorrow,  I'll be calling to speak to a human.

I've shopped a long time, have never seen it this bad.

Honored Contributor

Are you complaining about slow refunds or QVC sizing?  If it's the sizing, you need to check the actual garment measurements before buying.  I almost never have to return clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@shoppersince1989

If you would like to send me an email today to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com I would be happy to save you a call tommorrow!

Beth QVC