Honored Contributor

Re: I wish they would rotate hosts

I watch for the products----but the host can make it pleasant and watchable or unpleasant ---- and in some cases if one is really really interested in making a purchase but wants to hear more info on the item, one might endure a show for a short time even if the host is unpleasant....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

I watch for the products----but the host can make it pleasant and watchable or unpleasant ---- and in some cases if one is really really interested in making a purchase but wants to hear more info on the item, one might endure a show for a short time even if the host is unpleasant....

----------------

I also watch for the products.  But some hosts have such poor presenting/sales techniques that they make it impossible to watch the show...even if I am interested in the products!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

----------------

I also watch for the products.  But some hosts have such poor presenting/sales techniques that they make it impossible to watch the show...even if I am interested in the products!!

@corita 

You're rigtht!------ If Im interested in a product but if I dont care for the host---- I might watch for a few minutes but it comes to a point where I've had enough and turn the channel............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Totally agree. They seem to only offer their "favorites" or maybe per contract, who knows. I suppose it is based on who sells the most? In the past there was much more rotation. So many hosts now that are really boring or conversely a few that with glaring quirks that get on the nerves. As I read what I wrote I can see that it would be certainly difficult to please everyone, which is a good case for more rotation.