Esteemed Contributor

I wish that Qvc had a speed meter

I mean I swear everyone is talking faster and fast and faster, and interrupting each other, or giggling continuosuly.  So if they installed a speed meter, and when they go above a certain speed---It means slow down.  If they interrupt make a loud noise in earpiece.  

JT talking about Ballet again?   They teach you to roll up on your foot?   Really?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wish that Qvc had a speed meter

This is one of the main reasons (among others) I have given up watching or even listening to most programming.  Unlike the past, I cannot even have it on as background when I am cleaning or doing anything else.

I find the speed and tenor of the conversations annoys me to the point of being aggravated.  Not to mention feeling anxious.

It doesn't really matter to me WHAT they are talking about.  Although, information about the product would be nice.  However, when voices go up and are rapid fire, I'm not buying.

Super Contributor

Did either of you tune in Sat. Night when Amy was on It Cos. She was talking a mile a minute or faster. She seemed absolutely insane. Hardly let Jammie talk. Turning on and off to see products, she just kept talking.

Respected Contributor

yep, the current talk as fast as possible w/o giving information about products turned me off some time ago.  I check out the online information for anything I am considering (and that's not much these days).  The times I watch live these days are few and far between.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you.   I had it on as backround noise, but seriously?   I finally shut it off and asked Alexa to play me some music.  ahhhhhhhhh  relaxing. 

I agree also that it makes me nervous.  Seriously if I want to get stressed, I will turn on news.    I honestly don't remember it being this way 20 years ago.  HSN I hardly watch ever.  Haven't ordered from them in years, but I turned it on other night and same thing.  

ALEXA HELP!!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Too much coffee in the host lounge.

@BalletBabe wrote:

I mean I swear everyone is talking faster and fast and faster, and interrupting each other, or giggling continuosuly.  So if they installed a speed meter, and when they go above a certain speed---It means slow down.  If they interrupt make a loud noise in earpiece.  

JT talking about Ballet again?   They teach you to roll up on your foot?   Really?  

Valued Contributor

I used to like Sandra, but now she's one of the worst speed talkers. Then she will calm down and go super slow as if someone told her to take it down a notch in her earpiece. She constantly interupts and won't let a vendor finish a sentence. It is aggravating to watch, so I don't. And Kirsten. I can't watch either of them anymore.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe

Somehow, I think THEY think it means FUN.

NOT!

For me it means aggravation. Stress. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I honestly do not remember the last time I watched QVC, I like so many of you used to have it on as background noise, but no more, the items I have ordered I have found on line, I even discovered that we now have QVCPlus, that still does not give me incentive to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Rachel  is usually normal but early am, before daybreak, she was giddy on WWC show. She literally skipped across the stage like a 6 year old girl.