Valued Contributor

I wish Antonella could host 24/7

Antonella is soooo good on any show she hosts with any vendor.  She was especially great, I thought, with Lori Goldstein this morning for two hours, and it appears Lori really liked her too.  I hope they put Antonella with Lori G. more often, like regularly....!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wish Antonella could host 24/7

@just wonder I have always enjoyed Antonella, and she looked beautiful with Lori this morning!

Esteemed Contributor

I have alway liked Antonella as well and wish she was on more.  She is fun and friendly.  Plus she is down to earth and can laugh at herself.  And she does not seem to have any habits or repeat phrases that can be annoying, that other hosts do.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I really like her too. There is a sincerity about her that not all others have. One thing though....do not wear LOGO, it does nothing fo you and add pounds. The free flowing multipe layers look is only for a select few.

Respected Contributor

Catch,

You read my mind.  Not knowing LOGO was on, I switched channels and found Antonella & Lori ... what a calm pairing.   No screeching, clapping hands, pushing the metal rack around the floor, or 'pet name' calling .... it was calming and I will campaign to have both of them on Monday nights~!

Trusted Contributor

I also enjoyed the show today and it was so refreshing to see Antonella.  She is just so good with fashions and hope that they consider her for more Logo and fashion shows more regularly.  I thought she looked lovely today in that color. 

Super Contributor

CATCH8, you're joking, right?Woman Surprised

Valued Contributor

Mentl, I am definitely NOT JOKING.  Antonella and Lori Goldstein were great together. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have tried to watch Antonella, and I just cannot.  I find her to be very nervous as a host, and truly uncomfortable with many vendors.  I don't watch jewelry shows, but I hear she does very well with those. I have seen her with a clothing designer or two and it was clear that she was not comfortable. She puts herself down and I find that very poor salesmanship. Maybe she would be good with LOGO.I don't watch that either.  

In the kitchen, I was far from impressed. Only watched a few minues of one of Mary's shows and didn't even try again. When I watched she was showing the Squirrel Brand nuts, and kept putting them inher mouth and trying to talk. Turned it off.  Today when I turned on t.v. she was trying to perform on a step machine. Tragic.  Sorry, I wish I could agree with others here, but as I said I cannot watch Antonella.

Came back to mention that she spent most of her time reading from her blue card.  Oh, well, we can't all agree on everything.

Esteemed Contributor

Can NOT watch that lady.   No way!