Esteemed Contributor

Re: I was tempted but did not bite on the Vince Camuto TSV boot...

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I ordered! I ordered the Silver Taupe, they were really cute, and I had a hard time deciding which color. I think they will look cute with pants, jeans, and skirts and dresses!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I ordered that color as well.  I wish to wear it with jeans once our weather cools down in California. :-)

Honored Contributor

Had they been an Earth brand, I would have purchased.  However, I really don't care for Vince Camuto.  Overpriced and uncomfortable.

Respected Contributor

They're kinda cute. Though I'm not a fan of the chunky heel I do still sort of like them. I think I would look ridiculous in them but for younger ladies they are cute. And I still have some boots from 2 years ago I've never worn because it's hardly ever cool here. 

Valued Contributor

I thought they were cute but I’m 5’10 so the heel height was what stopped me. Several good colors to choose from.
Occasional Contributor

They remind me of witches boots.

Honored Contributor

Very clunky and so not feminine. Look like the old fashioned high button shoes to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Seabiscuit wrote:

They remind me of witches boots.

The witches I know wear boots like this:

810149_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I found the big clunky heel to be very unattractive and doubt they'd be "cute" with anything.  I don't trust TSV shoes.  There's usually something wrong with them.

@Kachina624 Why do you think something is wrong with them? Just curious?

@CANDLEQUEEN    Just read the reviews on some of the shoe/boot TSVs.  It's one complaint after another.  They are often made of poor quality materials, fit poorly, don't hold up.  I remember one Clark shoe that 90% of the purchasers couldn't even get on their feet because they were so narrow.  The TSV seems to be a dumping ground for defective products.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I found the big clunky heel to be very unattractive and doubt they'd be "cute" with anything.  I don't trust TSV shoes.  There's usually something wrong with them.

@Kachina624 Why do you think something is wrong with them? Just curious?

@CANDLEQUEEN    Just read the reviews on some of the shoe/boot TSVs.  It's one complaint after another.  They are often made of poor quality materials, fit poorly, don't hold up.  I remember one Clark shoe that 90% of the purchasers couldn't even get on their feet because they were so narrow.  The TSV seems to be a dumping ground for defective products.

@Kachina624 Thanks for your reply.

Honored Contributor

I like VC boots & shoes but I didnt care for the colors at all.  I have this style in a different brand and I find them very uncomfortable to wear.  I wore them maybe twice last year.  They are so darn cute to look at but not to wear.