Honored Contributor

Re: I was surprised to hear Scott Grimes is leaving.........

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, Scott and QVC announced it yesterday (there's a thread under Jewelry).

Reading between the lines of his message, plus he was just at the huge JCK jewelry event in Vegas earlier this month, plus Shawn winked when she said we may see him soon -- perhaps he's launching his own line of something.  

Whatever his plans are, I wish him well.

@Caaareful Shopper    Scott has been way over-exposed on QVC .  I know I've seen too much of him and find him to be arrogant.  I never even watch his programs since I also don't care for the jewelry.

I'd be happy to see much less of him.

Same here.

Frequent Contributor

Who is Luciene?

Respected Contributor

@sunshinestory…Lucienne was Josie Maran’s on-air sidekick for a long time. Lucienne was a lovely, warm lady who appeared to be close w/ Josie, but possibly was shown the exit door.
The tall, big frame lady from IT cosmetics (forget her name) seems to have replaced her.
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Sounds like they are all jumping ship.

either seeing the writing on the wall

or

asked not to continue on air.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, Scott and QVC announced it yesterday (there's a thread under Jewelry).

Reading between the lines of his message, plus he was just at the huge JCK jewelry event in Vegas earlier this month, plus Shawn winked when she said we may see him soon -- perhaps he's launching his own line of something.  

Whatever his plans are, I wish him well.

@Caaareful Shopper    Scott has been way over-exposed on QVC .  I know I've seen too much of him and find him to be arrogant.  I never even watch his programs since I also don't care for the jewelry.

I'd be happy to see much less of him.

Same here.

These posts dont make sense to me. You never had to see him at all.  I dont watch shows im not interested in. I dont complain about shows i dont watch; why would I? 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Don't even know who he is. A lot of vendors are leaving because every hosts seems to have their own so called Studio Park line.  Soon only SG & Kim G will remain.  I am watching HSN more & more.  Democracy is my new favorite line.

Respected Contributor

Things I learn reading here.

David Dangle still involved with Joan Rivers design behind the scenes. I do like Bitzy’s modeling photos she posts on Instagram.
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Sounds like they are all jumping ship.

------------------------

I remember hearing that blond lady on Shark Tank state that it is not worth it to 'sell' on QVC.  She was complaining that QVC takes so much out of the proceeds, that she cleared next to nothing!

Super Contributor

Who is Scott Grines?

Honored Contributor

That "blonde lady," is that Laurie Grenier or someone else?  I wondered why she hadn't been on, but I'm surprised at her candor.