Esteemed Contributor

Re: I want to share how my son feels about QVC

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

He doesn't like chocolate ??

@Daisy Sunflower  my 18 and 20 year old niece and nephew don't like chocolate either. They are brother and sister so I don't know if it's because one doesn't like it and that's why the other doesn't.

Super Contributor

@cjm61 that is a great idea!  I found a Valentine's Day homemade item that my daughter attached a wrapped piece of hard candy on it.   It had morphed into something unrecognizable 😁.  Luckily no ants or critters ever found it!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cjm61 This is the cutest ever...I only had one son and I still have all his things in my attic.... now you have inspired me to go through them.  The Shutterfly is such a wonderful idea and will be a great gift.

Now I am going to share a little story which is different from yours, but when my son was in Kingergarten he got some ice cream at lunch, knowing how much his dad loved ice cream he put it in his lunchbox to bring home to him......I still remember the mess to this day and his little face of disapointmen  of no ice cream for his dad...LOL!

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl,

That is so sweet!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl Ahhh, that is a cute story. 

I hope you get a chance to go through your sons "treasures". I'm looking forward to creating the books for my kids. I use to scrapbook a ton, so, this is why I have so much. I saved everything.

Every year I make books for each grandchild for Christmas with all the pictures of that year. It's a fun project and takes me weeks to create but it is enjoyable. 

Good luck. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have all the stuff from my kids, now in their 60's and my grandkids, now in there 40's.  

I can't get to most, because in the garage up high.

They will have to sort through when I am gone.

Valued Contributor

That's too funny 🤣