Trusted Contributor

I want to share how my son feels about QVC

[ Edited ]

If you have read any of my posts, you will know I have been a QVC customer since 1986. 

I was a mom that saved every single art work, report card, little notes they left for me, any and all work my kids did. I stored it for many many years and decided it's time to go through it all. My oldest is now 39. 

If you doubted I had QVC on the TV all day you will see what my son wrote on one of his school assignments. I laughed out loud. This was about 1989 to maybe early 90's.

QVC Jarrod.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: I want to share how my son feels about QVC

@cjm61   I am sitting here laughing out loud. Kids are so funny. Did you die when you found it?  😂😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 @Oh now that's funny! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cjm61 wrote:

If you have read any of my posts, you will know I have been a QVC customer since 1986. 

I was a mom that saved every single art work, report card, little notes they left for me, any and all work my kids did. I stored it for many many years and decided it's time to go through it all. My oldest is now 39. 

If you doubted I had QVC on the TV all day you will see what my 5 year old son wrote on one of his Kindergarten assignments. I laughed out loud. This was in 1989.

QVC Jarrod.jpg

@cjm61 I think he might have been a little older than kindergarten age. They do not teach cursive in kindergarten. This looks like a third grade assignment. Looks like a first week of school assignment. Could be from the first week of fourth grade. No matter what his age was it's still very funny. 

Honored Contributor

That's great. I've been watching since the beginning too. 😆

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 

HYSTERICAL!   I get it. Thankfully my boys weren't subjected to it as kids.  😝 

I only started watching about 10 years ago and they were adults  already. 

I would always get the smart ass remarks and my son would say,"Ma, you're gonna lose the crowd man." LOL

He would always yell out to me on Sunday "DAVID'S ON! "

You really are a long time shopper! 😊 

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 Thanks for sharing.   Gave me a good laugh this morning, kids say the darndest things, don't they?   LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

He doesn't like chocolate ??

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 Great post!!!  Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

One of my twin granddaughters doesn't either.

When my kids were little and invited to birthday parties they use to stress about having to eat the cake, they hated the cake!