Super Contributor

Re: I thought this show was 'In the Kitchen'!!

But it it's  a non-cooking TSV it's usually presented in the hour following ITKWD -- not in the middle of the show. We watch ITKWD for kitchen items -- not  anything else. I'm getting tired of seeing all the various cleaning products i ITKWD, too -- those have their own shows.

Esteemed Contributor

So many of the guests are there so often, I think the name should be changed to David and friends.

Keepin' it real.
Occasional Contributor

In the Kitchen with David is getting awful. They show products not having anything to do with the Kitchen. And if not that they show the same items over and over. And why has the show been cut to 2 hours on Wed? Are they running out of products to sell or are they not selling well anymore?

Super Contributor

Bowersox is looking real good about now.

Occasional Contributor

@excpa wrote:

Bowersox is looking real good about now.

He was a very boring host. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tennisbum

She was being sarcastic. 

Super Contributor

Kersten said that The Shop was going to be three hours on Wednesdays until after the holidays -- I guess they'll be pushing gifts until then. It's nice to have David on at 7pm, but I don't like the 2-hour show.

Honored Contributor

Tennisbum wrote:

In the Kitchen with David is getting awful. They show products not having anything to do with the Kitchen. And if not that they show the same items over and over. And why has the show been cut to 2 hours on Wed? Are they running out of products to sell or are they not selling well anymore?

I think they are gearing up for their 'all christmas all the time' programming.  Smiley Happy