Esteemed Contributor

In the three o'clock hour, from about 3:00 to 3:4?pm, I've been unable to write or post a reply.

No curser. Or curser appears but no letters appear when I tap on the keyboard. I tried in several forums. Made me wonder if IT crew was busy "fixing" things again.

I don't see anyone else posting about this, so maybe it's my keyboard and not the website. Hmmm.

I thought maybe a mod had given me a time out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I thought I'd Been Banned

Check, check.  

I guess we're still here!

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I had a cursor problem yesterday and my keyboard froze after making an unusual noise. I shut down my iPad and restarted. Everything went back to normal. I don't know the cause, but you are not the only one.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge - sounds more like your keyboard.  If it's wireless, check that the batteries aren't wearing out.  My DH was cursing his computer one day, saying it wasn't working.

I checked the mouse - working fine.  Checked the keyboard - nothing.  Replaced the batteries and, hey presto!  It was working again.  I had to remind him that both accessories have batteries.  It didn't even occur to him that the keyboard did.  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Lol!    Last time I had trouble here my name disappeared, so I was a little anxious.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia 

Had this happen to me more than once.  Now, I just go to the battery case and change them.

First time, I was clueless, but figured it out....finally!

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Venezia 

Had this happen to me more than once.  Now, I just go to the battery case and change them.

First time, I was clueless, but figured it out....finally!

No batteries to change here. I'm tapping on a tablet. 

It was weird because I could move around to different threads, give hearts, get a "quote" to appear in the message box.

Glad it's gone back to normal.

Thanks for your replies. @Sweetbay magnolia @On It @Venezia @Witchy Woman