Honored Contributor

Re: I think They are in Trouble

@tiny 2 

HI THERE!!!

I do know about the Amz minimum shipping.....I hesitate to add things I don't need, just to get free shipping...so I rarely shop there.

Just don't care for the company.....my last order took 13 days...no better than the Q...and I refuse to pay a Prime fee.  Don't want their music, wouldn't watch their stuff...so it really has no perks for me other than quickness.

We don't have any warehouses around here, so even my Prime neighbors rarely get their things in 2 days.

Gosh, I hope you get all that straightened out with your furnace!  You be careful!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 

HI THERE!!!

I do know about the Amz minimum shipping.....I hesitate to add things I don't need, just to get free shipping...so I rarely shop there.

Just don't care for the company.....my last order took 13 days...no better than the Q...and I refuse to pay a Prime fee.  Don't want their music, wouldn't watch their stuff...so it really has no perks for me other than quickness.

We don't have any warehouses around here, so even my Prime neighbors rarely get their things in 2 days.

Gosh, I hope you get all that straightened out with your furnace!  You be careful!!!!!

@RespectLife, I was running late due to a traffic accident that slowed things down to a crawl. I called ahead and told them I was 65 miles out not to close. I made it in time and gave them a check. I hope they will be able to find the furnace that I want. It is 14 degrees out today so a little nippy. I am going out to feed the deer and turkeys. The sun is out providing a little relief.

I do have an Amazon warehouse close by so I am sure that does make a big difference in the very fast deliveries.

Honored Contributor

Oh my word @tiny 2 

14??

We are in the high 30's and getting a blizzard!

Gosh that is cold!!

so glad you made it safely though...fingers crossed it is fixed pronto!!

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh my word @tiny 2 

14??

We are in the high 30's and getting a blizzard!

Gosh that is cold!!

so glad you made it safely though...fingers crossed it is fixed pronto!!

@RespectLife, A blizzard!!!! I'm jealous but best to not have one until I get a working furnace.LOL We are about 24 now with the sun. I have the windows exposed to take advantage of the suns heat. We are in the teens for the lows, highs in the 20's until Monday.  We will warm up then with 36 and 27. I was lucky that the construction guy got here and smoothed out the deep ruts in the road before I got here. Yay!!!

Honored Contributor

It sure is cold up 'thar in those mountains!

Buffalo is getting blasted any time now...south of the city got the first round with more to come...

I'm actually North...closer to Lake Ontario than Erie...supposed to hit my county Sat.

OH SURE, why not a work day!    LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Amz prime is really slow right now...waiting well over a week.

Valued Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Amz prime is really slow right now...waiting well over a week.

Same here. My last 3 orders arrived between 4-10 days and every item was Prime.