Valued Contributor

I think Leah Williams is absolutely the all around BEST HOST

I always thoroughly enjoy her on Saturday Morning AM Style and all other fashion shows Leah works, but wow did I enjoy her this morning presenting jewelry with Carolyn Pollack.  Leah always gives complete helpful information about the products she is presenting, and in a calm and gracious manner.  I sure do wish all the new hosts would take a cue from Leah Williams when learning their on-air presentations and mannerisms.  Leah is always professional, no matter what, and when she presents an item, any question I may have in mind is always answered by her.  She is in a class all her own on the Q, head over heels above several of the others.  While I know there have been a lot of posts about some of the newer hosts, pros and cons, but right now, I think Vanessa and Rosinna (sp.?) and Monifa are showing glimpses of Leah's style of presentation and hope they remain true to themselves.  Wish Leah could present more jewelry shows in addition to the great job she does on her fashion shows!

Honored Contributor

Re: I think Leah Williams is absolutely the all around BEST HOST

[ Edited ]

I met Leah on our visit to the Q a while back, met her on the parking lot, she is very gracious and friendly. And very tall!!!

Honored Contributor

I   L O V E   Leah !!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I totally agree.  

@just wonder wrote:

I always thoroughly enjoy her on Saturday Morning AM Style and all other fashion shows Leah works, but wow did I enjoy her this morning presenting jewelry with Carolyn Pollack.  Leah always gives complete helpful information about the products she is presenting, and in a calm and gracious manner.  I sure do wish all the new hosts would take a cue from Leah Williams when learning their on-air presentations and mannerisms.  Leah is always professional, no matter what, and when she presents an item, any question I may have in mind is always answered by her.  She is in a class all her own on the Q, head over heels above several of the others.  While I know there have been a lot of posts about some of the newer hosts, pros and cons, but right now, I think Vanessa and Rosinna (sp.?) and Monifa are showing glimpses of Leah's style of presentation and hope they remain true to themselves.  Wish Leah could present more jewelry shows in addition to the great job she does on her fashion shows!

TOTALLY AGREE

Esteemed Contributor

Leah, Jayne B, Pat and Mary Beth are the Gold Standard.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I do not watch many shows because of certain hosts.  Leah is the exception.  She is professional, gracious, sweet and most importantly provides the necessary selling points. Her smile lights up the screen!  I agree, she is one of the  hosts who makes watching the Q enjoyable.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed Leah with Carolyn Pollack too. She is so easy to watch. And my goodness didn't Leah look extra beautiful this morning. I think she's going backwards in age!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah is THE BEST----she does her homework and knows her products---pleasant personality and professional---

And I also enjoy Jayne Brown and Pat too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I appreciate that she doesn't include all the personal stories about family members and vacations with every presentation.  

Honored Contributor

I have been here for many years and Leah, to me, was always one of the best hosts ever!