Super Contributor

Re: I think Leah Williams is absolutely the all around BEST HOST

She is so professional and so elegant.  She has become one of my favorites also.  

Honored Contributor

Meh---she's ok------

Respected Contributor

She sure looked pretty yesterday morning (Saturday) in that white/blue blouse. I like that we never have to hear about personal things with her and that she likes to mostly explain the actual products. I do notice that the camera people don't do as well as they used in showing actual items; I don't need them to pan out, I want details.

Esteemed Contributor

it's too bad she has gained so much of the weight she lost.   It's creeping up every eeek.  

Regular Contributor

Sorry, Leah is always 'stumbling, bumbing' on anything she has to improvised. It is quite annoying and sad. If I watch her, it is usually with sound down. She does that fake laugh and smile that is so obvious. She should watch herself on the rerun presentations. She touches her chin and nose way toooo much. Like many of the older hosts, they start out great and end up  as an odd facsimile of the original of themselves. QVC better think about bringing in some serious contenders to move into the future. What you have now is not even close. I can't even watch them...so sad. This was the channel I used to keep on in the background...not anymore.