Super Contributor

Re: I think Leah Williams is absolutely the all around BEST HOST

TOTALLY AGREE! Leah Williams is the BEST!!Heart 

(Followed closely by Amy, Pat, Alberti, Kerstin and Rachel.)  

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Super Contributor

I like Leah, but the hair is out of control!

Valued Contributor

Leah is lovely and seems to know what to do and say naturally UNTIL she gets nervous for whatever reason. She'll stumble on her words out of nervousness then I focus on her instead of the product. Compared to other overly chatty often rude hosts Leah is a winner on TV. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lvqfan   Leah used to relax her hair when she arrived at the Q and wore it that way for years.  I presume it was her choice to wear her hair naturally and I think she looks beautiful and has a lot of hair.   I do not think it detracts from her at all!

Honored Contributor

I dont know if its a wig or her own hair, but I think she ALWAYS looks GREAT!!! Beautiful and stylish!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Leah is the best host. I don’t watch AM style any longer but not because of Leah. But, I do try to catch it on QVC2 if possible and always look to see what she presented on Saturdays if I can’t. Her nails are always perfect & she is well groomed and puts things together nicely. I know she’s forced to wear clothing that doesn’t always suit her but she makes the best of a situation.

I like Jane Brown as well.
Trusted Contributor

Although Leah seems like a very nice lady, I would give her a C as a host.  She goes off topic of the garment she is presenting at times and seldom gives details about the sizing of the garment.  I repeat, she seems like a very nice lady.

Honored Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

I like Leah, but the hair is out of control!

I love her hair!!!

Honored Contributor

Leah has gotten a lot of posts about her hair on her social media pages over the past couple of years.  Mostly great comments.  But some posters have the gall to tell her they don't like it and ask her to change it back. 

I'm so glad she doesn't conform to anyone else's beauty standard but her own.  Love that about Leah!

Honored Contributor

I agree 100%.  I love the way she describes the items and the detail she provides, and I also love her hair style.  Great host.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~