Esteemed Contributor

Re: I think Alberti's getting more popular.

I liked Alberti from the very start. Such a cute smile and so easy to listen to. He seems genuinely nice and fun to be with.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

i don't have a problem with a man presenting women's things. i thought Dan Wheeler did a better job on clothes than a lot of the gals, frankly.

Trusted Contributor

He is the best of the new sellers. He knows exactly what he is doing which is a change of pace. He does his homework before he starts selling & it shows. I like his hair.
Honored Contributor

I've only seen him a handful of times. I don't dislike his style. Not sure where he falls just yet.
Trusted Contributor

Wow. That's quite an opinion.
Super Contributor

Why is he not on the host page?

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!! someone was a bit hostile.

Add me to the lists of woman who enjoy Alberti's presentations.

Super Contributor

I find men with a little salt and pepper to be extremely appealing. And on that note, ever heard of a "silver fox"? {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

ETA: Well, I guess my post might not make sense since the post I was responding to has been poofed. Anyway, I am an Alberti fan.

Contributor

Met him at a studio audience show. Unlike some hosts who choose to stand on the sidelines and not mingle with the audience, he was all over the place. Talking to everyone who wanted to chat. Didn't run off the set after the show. He stayed even longer to meet and greet and have photos taken. Down to earth and a lot of fun! He said his "head shot" should be posted soon.
Esteemed Contributor

I like his calm, easy demeanor. About the females giggling and talking about their personal lives --- I enjoy that also. Yes --- we need to be entertained. Just pitching the products gets very boring.