Honored Contributor

Re: I think Alberti's getting more popular.

I've always liked him but unfortunately, I never see him anymore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Not with me. Nice guy but I just can't watch him. Find him very annoying Just a personal preference
Regular Contributor

On 2/25/2015 stevieb said:

I've always liked him but unfortunately, I never see him anymore.

He's on during the overnight hours typically between 2 & 7 am. Only time he's on air outside of that time frame is when he's the social media sidekick on Friday nights.

Honored Contributor

He's a class act and always well informed about the items he sells.

Host personality preference is just a matter of personal taste. I'm pretty open minded, yet I enjoy some of the hosts more than others. Alberti I enjoy very much and wish lots of success.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I taped the overnight 3 hour Ripka show he hosted. He does do a good job.

Contributor

I would love to see him in the day time as opposed to catching glimpses when I can't sleep. I love his shows.

Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Porcelain said:

He's a class act and always well informed about the items he sells.

Host personality preference is just a matter of personal taste. I'm pretty open minded, yet I enjoy some of the hosts more than others. Alberti I enjoy very much and wish lots of success.

Well said!! He is doing great job!!Very well prepared.

Esteemed Contributor

He is quite good.

Trusted Contributor

I wish people would stop resurrecting this old thread. Alberti's effectiveness will be judged on the amount of sales. You can also see the last host video used for an item (or lack thereof) in a show to see how the Q judged their performance.

BTW, the word "couture" is a French word and is pronounced "couture |koo'too(?)r" NOT "kot'tooer" as in coaturer.

His condescending speech pattern of ultra slow, over emphasizing, and poor pronunciation of words as if we, the customers, are idiots and can't understand words, is too much to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/13/2015 NYwoman said:

I wish people would stop resurrecting this old thread. Alberti's effectiveness will be judged on the amount of sales. You can also see the last host video used for an item (or lack thereof) in a show to see how the Q judged their performance.

BTW, the word "couture" is a French word and is pronounced "couture |koo'too(?)r" NOT "kot'tooer" as in coaturer.

His condescending speech pattern of ultra slow, over emphasizing, and poor pronunciation of words as if we, the customers, are idiots and can't understand words, is too much to watch.

I don't understand, if you don't want it resurrected, why don't you just ignore it when it does come back up? Then it would drop back to the bottom faster. No one is forcing you to watch him, nor to add to any of the threads about him, unless you just couldn't resist adding your own negative comments.

I happen to like his personality... and I don't think he's at all condescending. I'd rather watch someone with his style of presenting and his fun, likable personality, than someone who speaks perfectly but has no personality and is so boring that it takes away any interest I might have in a product.

It never crosses my mind that someone on TV trying to sell me a product might be acting like I'm an idiot... I'm too secure for that.