New Contributor

I so like Vanessa as an addition both on the main channel and QVC2. She is just GREAT!

Respected Contributor

Re: I so like Vanessa as an addition both on the main channel and QVC2. She is just GREAT!

Yes, Vanessa is very refreshing and I've enjoyed her hosting for the couple of times I've seen her.  I usually channel surf so at least I stop to view when she's there. She's a lovely young lady and I predict she will have a very successful career at the Q (hope so).                           

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I so like Vanessa as an addition both on the main channel and QVC2. She is just GREAT!

I am a fan as well. 

Honored Contributor

I love Vanessa.  A great host and very pretty!

Valued Contributor

I’m another Vanessa fan. She has great poise especially for a new hire and understands her role as a sales person, not an entertainer or talk show host.

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to post the same thing the other day. I like her so much! She's very sweet, laid-back, and soft-spoken. She's quite the lady, and knows how to sell without being pushy. She also has a wonderful sense of humor and style. I hope to see more of her.

Honored Contributor

She comes from a background as a TV news reporter, she was on our local station for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also like Vanessa....and love it when she talks about how  she spoke to the vendor before the show and shared what she learned----so we know she does her homework to learn all about the products she shows!!!(its apparent some QVC hosts dont do this)  Vanessa's calm, informative and a pleasure to watch! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Move her up!! I'd like to see her on FNI, for some fresh air! She's awesome.
Honored Contributor

I enjoy her very much as well, would love to see more of her in Primetime.....Both she and Katrina need more primetime hours, they are both excellent hosts! I know Vanessa is new, but she comes off as very experienced and professional!