Honored Contributor

Re: I sit and I read these negative posts about the hosts

I watch all hosts.  My favorite is Kerstin.  I try to catch her on Saturday morning q.

Contributor

Re: I sit and I read these negative posts about the hosts

[ Edited ]

BalletBabe, Thank you for starting this thread! 

I am an introvert so I cannot imagine being on live TV and that too for hours! I like everyone on Q Woman Very Happy

Amy and Courtenay : young and hip. They always have a big smile!

Antonella, Dan H and Rick : Their presentations are just funny! Wonder what will happen if they three present something together Woman Very Happy

Alberti and Dan W : very calm and provide detailed description of the item

Carolyn: Love her smile and gardening shows!

David: "Kitchen with David" is a fun show! Love all the gadget presentations. I always look out for his "trivia" session with the Kuhn Rikon representative (sorry, just can't remember his name). They are very funny together

Jacque, MaryBeth and Jill : Love their personality!

Jane Treacy: love her enthusiasm

Jayne and Pat: Very well coordinated show. They are great together!

Leah, Sandra and Nancy : very poised and elegantly dresed always

Shawn : Her show with Isaac is fun! they are hilarious together. Time passes very quickly when they are together

Sharon: Love her fashion shows because she is the same size as I am so it helps to see how things look on her Woman Very Happy

Kerstin: I need to know her work out routine. She is so fit!!! 

I am sure I am missing some hosts, it is not intentional. I watch random hours so sorry if I have missed any Woman Sad

All the models, camera team, producers, set organizers, everyone on Q team: I am just amazed at how well you all are so coordinated all the time!!

Moderators: Thank you for keeping us in line Woman Wink

Happy Holidays everyone!!