Occasional Contributor

I sent a gift bill-to-ship-to, and Q didn't put in my gift card, or anything and she's got to return it!

I've been a Q member for , ummm, at least 16 years, and for the first time I used the Bill To Ship To feature, to send my mom and aunt each a sweater.

My Aunt's package arrived, and there was no gift/note card included. No paperwork whatsoever. She spent the next 2 hours trying to figure out who it was from. Finally, she called me and I confirmed "yes I sent it!". It didn't fit - too big. Now the fun begins. I drive to her home to retrieve the gift (because I don't want my elderly Aunt to deal with returning a gift). I call the Q to explain that there was no gift card, no paperwork, so they tell me to send it back with a note including all my info, all her info, and the order number...AT MY SHIPPING EXPENSE!

Why am I paying shipping again?? I asked the Q Cust Svc Rep to waive the shipping, considering I am a long-time customer, and after all, they did make a human error on their part...but alas, no shipping waived. After the headache of no gift/note card, 2 hours she spent searching, the hours I spent + gas to retrieve the package, and now I gotta pay shipping at my local USPS and I have no return label to boot.

By the time this is concluded, I will have paid $5.97 QVC shipping + $5.45 USPS shipping = $11.42 shipping for a $29 item. That's a 30% shipping cost.

I'll NEVER, EVER, EVER use this the Bill To Ship To again.

Signed,

Frustrated customer of 16+ years.