Super Contributor

I see shipping is still a mess

I purchased a top on the 11th and it shipped already .. but it started out in Bridgeport NJ and it came to Glen Burnie Md which is my postoffice and now its on the way back to Bridgeport NJ.. I don't know if its my post office or incorrect info but its nuts.. either way

Honored Contributor

Re: I see shipping is still a mess

I have that happen frequently, in fact, just this week.  I think it either is left on the truck or accidently put back on the truck it just arrived on.  Shipping is likely to get worse before it gets better.  Marine shipping from China is in turmoil.  Christmas shop early! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I ordered stamps by mail.....directly from the USPS....and even THEY are "running late"......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Hey Ms. Arizona, how about sending my package back that was processed there, arrived here then went back to Tolleson (wherever that is). 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Hey Ms. Arizona, how about sending my package back that was processed there, arrived here then went back to Tolleson (wherever that is). 

@Kachina624    Howdy, Neighbor!    Tolleson is probably about 20 miles west of Phoenix.....near Luke AFB....     I am at the edge of civilization on the NORTH end of town.....so I'd have to pack a lunch to get out to Tolleson.......  di   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep shipping is still a problem. I have a package ordered on 8/8, says it was shipped on 8/12 but the order status screen says its processed for shipping so what is it ? shipped or not?  Then I got a email saying shipping is delayed. Glad it's not something I planned to wear for a special event

Honored Contributor

I think I am going to have to stop ordering from QVC, I keep having shipping problems and I don't know if it is QVC's fault or the USPS!  It is really sad, because I enjoy shopping with QVC, but receiving or returning is becoming a big problem for me, but I am so glad I am not the only one!  

Regular Contributor

Agree 100%.  I ordered two Philosophy Tinted Moisturizers.  They have been out of stock forever and they were finally back.  Plus it was free shipping.   Several weeks went by and still no product.  Called CS and was told they were lost in shipping.  I was so mad - it is my favorite "foundation" and it is sold out everywhere - even at Philosophy.  GRRRRRR........

Betty