Honored Contributor

here at the Q last night.  I ordered a pair of Kims flexibelle jeans and was only charged $3.49 for shipping.  Think I will take a vacation on my savings.Smiley LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Ha! 😃

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   I saved more -- didn't buy a thing!!! 

Honored Contributor

lol  -  Once upon a time, I worried about shipping costs, but I was ordering lots of items here and there online.  As I've been cutting back on my overall shopping, I've seen my retail costs plummet and shipping cost are such a small part of my expenditures that I don't let them be my determinant of whether to buy something I want or need.

I actually become more annoyed driving to find something I thought would be easy and better to buy locally and coming home empty handed than I do paying for shipping.   When I look at my order staus for the past year, my savings definitely come more from my restraint than for anything else. 

Yeah for me -  although probably every cent of what I haven't spent on clothes and accessories and doodads is going to be spent soon -  floors, counters, sinks, painting, blinds --  oh, my!

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

here at the Q last night.  I ordered a pair of Kims flexibelle jeans and was only charged $3.49 for shipping.  Think I will take a vacation on my savings.Smiley LOL

Tomorrow QVC is having a FREE S&H day Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

👏👏👏

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Suze Orman would be so proud.  Now, go and invest that penny wisely!