Esteemed Contributor

Re: I returned packages day before storm; they are late

I think the Q would take into consideration the horrible storms you have been though in your neck of the woods. I am sure they will honor your refund.

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 lavendar said:

I waited twelve "business" days and was credited. The CS people were confused about the "business" day thing. Then four days later one of the three packages arrived. That was good because I wanted an exchange and convinced CS to charge me the lunchtime special price. It had gone back to clearance and was twelve dollars more. I always use the Q label.

I'd never had a problem before and had always left my returns at the UPS store where the postal person came every day at 5p.m. I haven't had that many returns but never even knew about getting a 'receipt.' The manager of the UPS store said they won't give receipts. I really trust my postal person to scan but he's hard to catch.

I had requested a p/u for two exchange items as one person suggested but also left a note for my postal person. She was a substitute but promised me she'd scan the item as soon as she got them in the truck. She doesn't carry receipts. I wanted it out two days before the storm started, not one like last time.

Except for a few lunchtime specials I'm pretty much done shopping for clothes and shoes. No matter how carefully I measure I don't always get the right size. Also I've found different colors in the correct size fit differently.

I left my package for my postman it was pick up on Jan 22, and I was just credited this week, I am sure that the USPS labels with the packages are the slowest way to make a return

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

They are the slowest... worst then the pony express.