Honored Contributor

Re: I removed the QVC channel from my TV guide..and I’m feeling good!

OK,  thanks for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 Some people need the attention!

Honored Contributor

I only look at QVC on my iPad.  Since I am retired I don’t need nearly as much as I did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Why do posters find it necessary to tell US they are done (with the Q) in some way or another.?       I don't care - you probably don't care either...............it's def childish and pointless.

Go - come back - Go again..........it's okay

Honored Contributor

👋

Valued Contributor

Only on the Q message board would other interesting discussions disappear but one stating they are ignoring QVC be left. 

*insert shrugging shoulders emoji here*

And congratulations @Styleovertrend  if removing the channel helps you out. I agree the more aggravations from our life we can get rid of the better. I'm watching Flea Market Flip at the moment but will move over to the Q briefly around 9 Woman Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Regular Contributor

maybe she feels as though someone has the proverbial gun to her head regarding the Q

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

If figured if i want to check in and see what's on sale, I'll go online and check lunchtime specials or primetime specials or view what has recently been on air. Painless experience. No more yelling, inappropriate hosts and vendors and endless repetitive info and conversations and products. Got other places to spend my money and be guaranteed a better experience.

How does one remove a channel from their TV guide????  You are still willing to check on-line to see what is available?  Don't see how that will solve your shopping addiction.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, please, everyone, chill! @Styleovertrend, good for you for doing something that makes you feel good about yourself!! Ignore the snarky comments!!! 😀😀
Respected Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

Only on the Q message board would other interesting discussions disappear but one stating they are ignoring QVC be left. 

*insert shrugging shoulders emoji here*

And congratulations @Styleovertrend  if removing the channel helps you out. I agree the more aggravations from our life we can get rid of the better. I'm watching Flea Market Flip at the moment but will move over to the Q briefly around 9 Woman Happy

I know that's right.  I don't understand anymore, especially why they Bewitch Them instead of just locking them up with an explanation.  When they disappear at least i have no idea what was the issue and thus how to avoid in the future,