Valued Contributor

I removed the QVC channel from my TV guide..and I’m feeling good!

If figured if i want to check in and see what's on sale, I'll go online and check lunchtime specials or primetime specials or view what has recently been on air. Painless experience. No more yelling, inappropriate hosts and vendors and endless repetitive info and conversations and products. Got other places to spend my money and be guaranteed a better experience.

Respected Contributor

Re: I removed the QVC channel from my TV guide..and I’m feeling good!

ok.

Respected Contributor

I'm don't understand why you have to remove the channel? There's a lot of channels I don't like, and I never turn them on.

I have watched HSN a couple of times and probably never turned it on once a year.

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend  Buh-bye!

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why this needs to be posted.   

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like you made the right decision for you. 

I've always, only watched, if I was interested, in what was being sold.  I've not experienced, yelling, inappropriate hosts, but, again, I don't watch that much. 

Esteemed Contributor

I primarly watch QVC online instead of on my TV. It used to be on all the time as background noise while I did chores, but the repetition got old, and there are several hosts that I tend to avoid.  Years ago I found only one or two hosts annoying, but that number has increased lately.  🤣  I still order, though, but not as much as I used to.

I've also removed channels from my TV.  There are some that I know I will never watch, so removing them saves times when flipping through the channels on the remote when I see what else is on.  Hope the change helps @Styleovertrend 😊

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend    I got rid of all the annoyances without changing anything.  I just don't turn the TV on QVC.  It's a very simple solution.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

hahahaha

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I'm assuming you didn't physcally remove it...(change your cable, etc?) I don't watch either, but it's there.  All 3 channels of them.  Only time I watch is gold rush show.  So that's about twice a year. Used to watch the silver shows, but got so sick at the sight of silver....Well, I gave up.