Valued Contributor

Terry Conn is starting to not be new anymore, she came in with the new crew they had about 6 or 7 new at one time over a year ago, but I really enjoy her. Why? She does not yap at 104 miles an hour, she is very courteous to the vendors, she looks them in the eye and not looking at herself in the monitor continuously, knows her presentations, and does not interrupt! I have watched her several times and now I know why Mary Beth said when she was training her, she just loved her like a sister. At least she obviously listened to M.B. on how to be a classy host and how to properly be on the camera. She is the one that used to be on a soap opera. Just wanted to comment on somebody that is really to me a very good host. JMO.               bamasec 

Honored Contributor

MBR is not a favorite host of mine, I do like TC as a host, but I don't credit MBR with that. TC is not the only host MBR mentored.

Honored Contributor

@bamasec -

I like her tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

I have enjoyed her presentations the few times I have seen her.  I also like Mary Beth, mostly because she conducts herself in a ladylike manner.  If we have another host with good manners who is slightly reserved, I’m pleased.

Honored Contributor

I feel the same way about host Ali Carr.  She's very polished a d well spoken, respectful of vendors, nice voice, no yelling or phony excitement.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Not a fan. 

Valued Contributor

I like her too.

Respected Contributor

She is very polished. And she looks good in the clothes.

Which soap was she on?

Respected Contributor
I liked when she did the Kirks Folly show. Was shocked that she has a 15 year old daughter. She just doesn’t seem old enough for that!