Super Contributor

I really like Katrina

[ Edited ]

I always loved to see what Courtney Cason was wearing and how she styled her outfits, plus I loved her personality and sense of humor.  My new "like" is Katrina..../she always looks great....so polished.  Her make-up is beautiful and I love her hair.  

it seems with so many complaints about everything, I just wanted to give a shout-out to Katrina that might brighten her day!

Honored Contributor

@Lvqfan 

What a nice post!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Lvqfan  That was a really sweet compliment! If she were able to read your post, I'm sure it would warm her heart, and put a smile on her face.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

She never rushes through anything.;  She is clear in her speaking and never uses any of the annoying lingo.  She remains my #1 as a fashion presenter.  Exceptionally professional.  My kind of enjoyable.

Respected Contributor

I think she's terrific!

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  She is very professional and I just love her show and enjoy watching her and her descriptions.  She is definitely a breath of fresh air.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan. I think she's just okay. She certainly doesn't stand out. She is definitely not as good a host as Antonella was or as a few others who were let go. 

Honored Contributor

I really miss Courtney Cason, what a style maven she is, and I am enjoying Katrina, she looks great in her clothes and has beautiful skin and hair as well......

Respected Contributor

I really like Katrina as well.  She is so well spoken and calm and professional.  Her fashion sense is really spectacular in my opinion.  She is a breath of fresh air!

Frequent Contributor

I really like Katrina!  This is one lady with "CLASS" and "Beautiful" to boot!!!........QVC needs to move her to an earlier time as she is on very late at night, but I am a night owl even so!!!...........I do miss Antonella and some of the other past hosts, but times have changed it seems.....