Frequent Contributor

I posted earlier about no longer receiving TSV email from QVC and want to receive them again

I sent an email to QVC and below is the response I received.  I just made the change to my account and I started getting email again today.  I'm sending the response just in case others stopped receiving emails and want to get them again.

Thank you for emailing QVC.

I am sorry for the trouble. To subscribe to our e-newsletters, simply click
on the site greeting, "Welcome" or "Hello..." at the top right of the
QVC.com Homepage. Select "My Account" from the dropdown options. Sign-in to
your account and select "Email and Mobile Preferences" under the
"Communication Preferences" heading.

Once you've logged into your account, you can choose the e-newsletters
you'd like to receive. You're welcome to make changes to these preferences
anytime.

It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: I posted earlier about no longer receiving TSV email from QVC and want to receive them again

Good reminder.  You control the emails you get or don't get based on how you have it setup in your account.

Respected Contributor

Re: I posted earlier about no longer receiving TSV email from QVC and want to receive them again

@NJ QVC Fan   Thank you for sharing the information you received with the rest of us.  I do get e-mails but probably should take a look and see if I should revise my preferences.

There is one line I am no longer interested in purchasing so that would free up some space in my e-mail box.

Valued Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan  Thank you for sharing this information! I appreciate it!

~ Hope in TN ~