Honored Contributor

I placed my first order since Q changed the order screen. I have not received my confirmation yet.

I placed my first order since the Q changed the order screen online. I have not received my order confirmation email yet. Is this how things are for you too? The confirmations used to show up in my email immediately after my orders. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I placed my first order since Q changed the order screen. I have not received my confirmation ye

I've gotten confirmation emails on any orders I've placed recently.  Perhaps you ought to contact CS (or the mods on these forums) to check to see that your order actually went through.

Respected Contributor

Re: I placed my first order since Q changed the order screen. I have not received my confirmation ye

I've heard people mention the change in the ordering process a time or two but, for me, it's the same as it's always been. Interesting how things here can be so different depending, I guess, on what apparatus you are on or what browser, etc. you are using. Beats me!   

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D.  Go to Order Status and see if it's there.   A couple of times I've forgotten to hit "place order" so didnt complete the process.  Maybe you did that too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The order shows it has gone through and is “In Process” but there is still no confirmation email. Weird. 

Super Contributor

I still get updates in an email..plus I am on facebook and liked their page so they send me a boxed message on my order placed..and when it ships . like that alot