New Contributor

When you get your package do you get an invoice in it? I only got are turn label.Could someone please explain?

Respected Contributor

Call customer service.  They can send email one to you.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Wish I could edit.  They can email it to you.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
New Contributor

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: I need help please.

[ Edited ]

@pommom wrote:

Wish I could edit.  They can email it to you.

Hi @pommom, you are able to edit your posts. Just click on the three "breadcrumbs" (i.e. dots) which are in the top right hand corner of your post and a drop down menu will appear. "Edit Reply" is the very first option. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't the invoice part of the return label?  If you need to return an item, peel off the label and attach to box.  The rest of it is your invoice - at least that's what I always receive.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Isn't the invoice part of the return label?  If you need to return an item, peel off the label and attach to box.  The rest of it is your invoice - at least that's what I always receive.

This has been my experience too. Most of the time, the return label and invoice are the same. Though it is interesting that sometimes the size varies so some look more like invoices than others.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I save the emails about my orders and shipping info until the package is in the house and I know I'm keeping the item.

For any items that aren't consumables (food, cosmetics, skincare, etc.), I print the email for my QVC file if I don't like the invoice that came with the item.  That happens pretty often for me because I'm a snowbird and when they send my packages to the address which differs from my cc billing address, there's no pricing on the invoice.  The email covers all that though.

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
Don't forget to check the outside of the mailing box because sometimes the receipt is put in plastic and the plastic attached to the front of the box itself.....  Woman LOL
*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know how that Spoiler thing happened, but click on the arrow.... surprise!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*