Trusted Contributor

I miss Stan Herman's chenille robes.  I also miss the days when they only had one Christmas in July day and then no more Christmas until the first of November.  

Valued Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I miss the Quality and the Value.

That is the truth!  Both are hard to find these days, along with variety.

I miss Stitches in Time and Quacker without all the  rhinestones.  Also Birkenstock, Smashbox, more reasonably priced silver (including Carolyn Pollack), and Fenton, another family-owned American company dropped by the Q.  I did not buy very much from the latter, but I did purchase the Labrador pieces.  I also miss Australian opal  jewelry, and amber jewelry.  And all day St. Patrick's Day!   My mother would always get me a piece of Belleek for my birthday, but even those pieces are the same old same old.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

Peterboro baskets. I still have the picnic basket with the styrofoam lining. Also Stan Herman chennile robes. I don't get why anyone would purchase a mattress or Lazy Boy chair from a shopping channel. I miss the days when you could tune in and see products not sold in local stores. Times change and I guess this is why I sledom watch QVC anymore.

Respected Contributor

Motto and especially Dialogue!  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

I miss when QVC was on tour with the 50 in 50 states a long time ago...they found terrific products.

Occasional Contributor

Re: I miss.....

[ Edited ]

I miss The Jacqueline Kennedy Jewelry Collection, Philip Katz's historical accounts and beautiful photos, and watching it while talking on the phone to my mom.  Those were such great times!  I loved when we would suddenly have to hang up to call the Q before an item sold out!  I believe our favorite piece was the tank watch.  I purchased three, so I would always have extras!  My mom is no longer with me, but I wish Philip would return to the Q!

Regular Contributor

Tru Value for your money in fashion.....Yes I know times have changed but lately the affordability on clothing on the Q has Really gone up.  I would like to try LoGO, but I truely cant afford a top.  Yes Im getting Old but Really 43-50 dollars for one top???

So yes I miss Value

Regular Contributor

YES>>>>Standards

Regular Contributor

I Agree but the hosts chating professionally, happily chit chating is nice and some host just force me to mute the TV