Contributor

George Simonton and LIz Claiborne and when Susan Graver's "Liquid Knit" had some real body to it and wasn't just a clingy (cheaper) jersey and when Denim & Co had better quality clothing and more consistent sizing. I find I am buying fewer clothes from QVC these days......but I miss it.

Valued Contributor

I so miss George Simonton also.  I used to always look so forward to watching his shows and loved when he appeared on AM Style on Saturday mornings.  Would LOVE to see George Simonton back on the Q!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I miss real jewelry, crystal figurines, Kathy and CVN.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I miss the 18 kt gold shows and my (old) waistline.

dee

Respected Contributor

I miss George Simonton also.  I also am missing Liz Claiborne maxi dresses this Spring - they were the best.

Esteemed Contributor

You are so right.  That old version of liquid knit was da bomb.  It must have changed over 10 years ago.

Contributor

Haha---me, too!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I miss the fantastic quality and design that Louis Del'Olio brought us when he first started at QVC. I still have some of his beautifully constructed, top quality, natural fibers. I still buy from him but QVC is clearly forbidding him from showing us what he can really do, so that they can keep their costs low and their profits high.

Occasional Contributor

All the old hosts.  These new women are obnoxious.  They don't appear genuine and they are all too thin.  Let's see some normal sized women and perhaps a bit more mature (in age and personality).

Valued Contributor

I miss the variety of shows and products. And remember what "Fashion Day" used to be, with new designers introduced? That was worth taking a day off and staying home to watch. Smiley Happy