Respected Contributor

Re: I’m so BORED...

[ Edited ]

Since merge and all new programming, QVC stinks, they ruined a good thing and I watch a whole lot less because it is not worth watching......  never watched that much HSN, it always seemed rather tacky to me and never liked many of their products!  Only thing worthwhile is Jay King, Andrew Lessman and Wolfgang Puck! and I am setup with email notices for their shows!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I agree ....I check the Program Guide and there's only a  few limited vendors/shows I watch anymore....QVC's redundant programming and montonous TSV showings during the same show does not entice me to watch nor buy....Woman Frustrated

1430312063475176_animate.gif

@Spurt  That precious cat has got me yawning now...dahblink.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I agree ....I check the Program Guide and there's only a  few limited vendors/shows I watch anymore....QVC's redundant programming and montonous TSV showings during the same show does not entice me to watch nor buy....Woman Frustrated

1430312063475176_animate.gif

@Spurt  That precious cat has got me yawning now...dahblink.gif

@Susan Louise 

Me too....😡😆

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Tonight David will be repeating the colors of the bags and the numbers left.  Hardly a cooking show any more.   I have been a fan, but watching less now.

Respected Contributor

Geez.  Home shopping channels got boring a long time ago.  I started only tuning in when I saw something on the guide I was interested in.  Or, I watched a few moments when I channel flipped in the evening.  Now, I barely watch because when I do I'm so turned off by the presentations.  I was once a huge shopper here, but I have moved on in search of better deals.  I still shop with QVC or HSN when I comparison shop and they have the best deal, but those are very few.  I can't imagine tuning in to the point of boring myself.  Wow.  That would put me in a bad mood.

Honored Contributor

I used to love the jewelry shows, especially Diamonique. I wish they would contact Lisa Mason and try to get her back to host the Diamonique shows. Lisa and Erin would be fantastic together. I was never a big HSN fan, I called their fashions Florida or cruise dressing.LOL Models were never relatable and neither are the hosts. I think the Q has the best models.